Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a set of 6 pin connectors from them on 8/5 and have not received anything yet. I tried emailing them a few days ago and have not heard anything yet. Anyone order anything lately? Wondering if I need to contact paypal.

·
Retired Staff
4,860 Posts
Relax, you are in Georgia and they are in Korea. It takes usually 10-14 days to ship and since you ordered on the 5th you're likely to need a few more days.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya i know they are in Korea. I just figured I would get an email from them about the order. I have no problem waiting. The lack of communication just had me a little worried.

·
Registered
652 Posts
their ussually bad about communication it should show up. i ordered a set of kdm handles from them and about 5 days later they told me they where out of stock and refunded my money. but i have bought those harnesses from them on multiple occasions. you should be fine

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
could have gotten them for me and had them in 3 to 5 days

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
I ordered a set of 6 pin connectors from them on 8/5 and have not received anything yet. I tried emailing them a few days ago and have not heard anything yet. Anyone order anything lately? Wondering if I need to contact paypal.
Did they give you a tracking number?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I purchased most of the KDM items through Dreamka (even non-car related stuff too). Usually I would email the seller beforehand to see if he has the items I want in stock or even just to see if he is active in the business. From the past experiences, I've received my items the quickest from him out of the other Korean-online stores.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I purchased most of the KDM items through Dreamka (even non-car related stuff too). Usually I would email the seller beforehand to see if he has the items I want in stock or even just to see if he is active in the business. From the past experiences, I've received my items the quickest from him out of the other Korean-online stores.
I've ordered all my KDM stuff from KDMguy and I received everything in a week or two tops. Going on three weeks now with Dreamka4u. How long it take to get your stuff?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts