Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, first off i have a white 06 GT tib. I have started looking around for rims and often heard ppl talk about how great gold looks on a white tib but i was never to impressed by the pictures i had seen. Well, after seeing the wheels on a white S2000 i almost crapped my pants. Pictures really do gold on white no justice lol.

I was driving along and saw a white S2000 roll past me on my way home. Looked like it was dropped and then i noticed the wheels. They were 5 point gold, with a chrome lip and chrome deep dish. My god did they look hot on a white car. So my question is does anyone know where i can find wheels that are like that? I have seen all gold ones, gold with a chrome lip only but never gold spoked with the chrome lip and chrome deep dish. In case some ppl are wondering what i mean by deep dish basically the only part of the wheel that was gold were the 5 spokes. The rest of it (lip and inner) was all chrome. Please help, i must have these wheels!!!!!

·
Banned
1,952 Posts
...anymore description?

there's many rims like that. check your need for speed underground 2 box. :-D

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lmao. i dont own that game damn it!!. crap!

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Take a look at Fixers car... are they anything like those?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
staw512 said:
that game is awesome
Only need for speed i have is most wanted atm. =/

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
^
i want those rims

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thx for the pics guys, ya those 2 are basically it. I was only able to find grams in all gold and never seen the other ones before but they look pretty sweet too. Now i just need the winter to hurry up and go away. Salt =bad. =/

1 - 14 of 14 Posts