Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After almost 2 months of waiting (due to several problems) I finally got my 03-04 Apache headlights with V3 Angel eyes.

V3 Angel Eyes are made with specially designed PCB circuit boards, and SMD3528 chip LEDs to ensure bright, even light, with less chance of LED failure or the rings melting.

They look sweet. Let me know what you guys think



















I let you guys know how they look when i hook em up (sometime by the weekend) but for now you can see them on sharkracing's site.

http://sharkracing.com/acecart/bin/shop.cgi?action=view&itemID=v3angel&cate=011001000
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
555 Posts
Can you get them with the bezel chromed out or no? I posted these a few weeks back and not too many ppl liked them. I for one think they look pretty sweet. Def post up some pics when u get them in.

Edit - Nevermind, I see that u can get them in chrome. :3_chubby:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tibjay909 said:
Can you get them with the bezel chromed out or no? I posted these a few weeks back and not too many ppl liked them. I for one think they look pretty sweet. Def post up some pics when u get them in.
Doesnt give you a choice on the site but im sure you could get them that way.

Well maybe thats why this post has not been given much attention
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,221 Posts
i wanna see some pics of them installed and working
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,055 Posts
I dunno I think they look different. I have the shark racing chrome v2s and I love em, the leds really stand out. I think that if one wanted a full ring of leds wouldnt it just look better to go with the neon ones or whatever they are made out of? I think that there are just too many leds for me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
happyface44r said:
What color did you get? Don't need 2 NJ Tibs with red AE's. lol

Daniel :3_loveit:
Have no fear Happyface44r they are blue and bright as hell, they look a bit different then the led rings though, the led circuit board makes the individual leds stand out more instead of blending in. I'll have pics of them running soon!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,306 Posts
I used to want these so bad when I first got the Tib. I could never justify the price though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Skorch said:
I used to want these so bad when I first got the Tib. I could never justify the price though.
cost me 400 (i got a little discount cuz they screwed up) I am sure you could DIY though but im not that mechanically inclined and would probably end up costing me more cuz id probably would have screwed it up!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
555 Posts
jrosario7 said:
Have no fear Happyface44r they are blue and bright as hell, they look a bit different then the led rings though, the led circuit board makes the individual leds stand out more instead of blending in. I'll have pics of them running soon!
Great, I got blue AE's waiting to get installed. I bought mine from flyryde. Originally I bought a new set of chrome blue AE heads from Kspec.com. Cost me $500. Well... I got the chrome so there is a difference between them. Honestly I could care less. I havent seen one modified tib around my way. We need more.

Get some installed pics up. I cant wait to see them!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,306 Posts
jrosario7 said:
cost me 400 (i got a little discount cuz they screwed up) I am sure you could DIY though but im not that mechanically inclined and would probably end up costing me more cuz id probably would have screwed it up!
I just paid $35 for a set of 4 angel eyes (high and low beams). They should arrive today actually...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,343 Posts
Skorch said:
I just paid $35 for a set of 4 angel eyes (high and low beams). They should arrive today actually...
Hope you like em man! Post some pics when you get them installed. :3_winkthu
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,511 Posts
I like those, install those biznatches!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,306 Posts
TIBTUNR said:
Hope you like em man! Post some pics when you get them installed. :3_winkthu
I definitely will. They didn't arrive today for some reason though...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
finally got pics of them installed and working and boy do they look nice (sorry for the crappy pics though)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
555 Posts
Looks very good! Can you get some pics with the headlights off and just the AE's on? I'd say they're worth the money.
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top