Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a program that predicts how your car would look like after certain exterior parts are added?

(not photoshop)

im thinking of...
Black rims with white outline
cf hood
smoked taillights
20% tinted windows
lowered
and was wondering if it looked good on a blue car..
the lighter blue.

·
Registered
177 Posts
there are, i can't remember what they are atm but if you search enough on the internet you should find them...most are flash player type programs

·
Registered
58 Posts
i seen one at the local performance shop here in cinci but i dont know what it was called - it had almost every car loaded into its database and you could choose ride height, colors, graphics, rims just not kits thats the only thing you couldnt see.

·
Retired Staff | Track Rat
5,714 Posts
You could always use something like Forza Motorsport or NFS:U to do get a rough idea....

*shrug*

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
panzer919 said:
i seen one at the local performance shop here in cinci but i dont know what it was called - it had almost every car loaded into its database and you could choose ride height, colors, graphics, rims just not kits thats the only thing you couldnt see.

hmmm.... a name would be great

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Sky.J said:
Black rims with white outline
cf hood
smoked taillights
20% tinted windows
lowered
and was wondering if it looked good on a blue car..
the lighter blue.
black rims with white outline? pics? never even seen anything like that before. black goes with anything and white rims look surprisingly good on blue cars. cf hood will look fine as long as you dont get anything over the top. don't get a crazy vented hood if the rest of your car is stock, looks dumb. as for smoked tails, what year is the car? if they are FL tails id say don't do it. 20% tints on the window will look good on any car. lowering will improve any car. wheels are always going to be a problem to visualize because photochops never quite do them justice, but no premade program for visualizing a drop and wheels, etc is going to produce anything better or even on par with photoshop.

here is a good site for finding pictures of wheels and while they may not have too many pictures of tiburons i find it helps a lot to see them on any car period.

http://www.wheelsworld.com/

good luck

1 - 9 of 9 Posts