Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Pete: The Man
4,366 Posts
You didn't look at the front page with the COTM, lol. My car has one of these :)

·
Registered
354 Posts
I HAVE ONE and its on and its bad asss now :3_winkthu

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
t.u.s.c.a.n.i has one on his car and makes it look hot! Go look for his threads in Member Profiles

·
Retired Staff | Track Rat
5,714 Posts
A few guys have it and it looks great on a kitted/lipped car.

Correct me if I'm wrong though, but I think you may have to cut it to access the oil pan. Is that right Ready2Play?

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
When I had mine, I cut it back 1' from the front. The kit I had it on then was low, so I could only extend the front 1" in front of the bumper or it would bottom out.

·
Retired Staff | Track Rat
5,714 Posts
Side splitters are called 'canards', and in my opinion look a little silly. Ready2Play has 2 black ones on his car (in the pics above, the two black 'wings' sticking out on the sides of his front bumper).

The only functional rear diffuser I know of is from g-games.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Thats a good price for $350. i have seen them for alot more!!!

·
Registered
354 Posts

·
Banned
1,952 Posts
ooo i want one...but do you have to have those silver things connecting it to the front bumper?

Is there another way so it is still properly fastened to the front bumper without those?

·
Registered
354 Posts
AH IM NOT too sure i just did it how i saw every one else do it. Im sure theres a way.

·
Registered
7,659 Posts
holy up from the grave batman... I have the splitter, but not the lip kit.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I like the look... does anyone have side splitters and rear splitters?

I would like to see that

I have both on my Tib, and were both hand built by me, i guess i should post some pictures up...lol...but i don't have any yet, i'll post some up soon. I don' like body kits too much so i decided that this was an easy alternative.

I am currently working on a rear diffuser as well that should be finished on the week-end if all goes well, then i will post some pictures up

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.