Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Yeah, liked Daniel's car. Though I just wished he woulda picked up an SRI or CAI. Whoever sold him that car with an Alpine S/C attached to a stock intake needs to have their head examined.

Flipping though iTunes last night, found a group called Amber Pacific off the new TMNT soundtrack. "Gone So Young" could almost be a memorial for the dude.

To clear skies, and open roads, my friend. RIP
-Max
Amen to that.

rock the roads of heaven

·
Registered
371 Posts
rip you two, goes to show none of us are invincible. the urge to race a person taunting you can almost get to you but remember invincibility only resides in video games and comic books.
theyve gotta have like god generation motorsports stage IV superchargers shoved into their tibbys racing each other haha. 3000 whp? GGM ftw!

·
Always Here To Help
3,920 Posts
Definately a very honorable COTM.... Something like this was definately in order.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Man why they had to die.Josh was a year younger than me and he died.Damn cancer.

l just know them from here,just their screen names and posts but R.l.P. guys anyway.
Good decision from staff that honored them with cotm.

l hope his family keeps joshs car because this is the greatest memorial to him.They will remember who he was everytime they look at it.

Someone knows what heppened to SCFTW?

rip guys and l hope to meet you in heaven with our tibs :3_chubby:

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
I don't know what to say...

You guys will be missed, and congrats on COTM, boys ;), wherever you may be! My thoughts go out to all of your friends and family.

-BRR

·
Registered
312 Posts
RIP guys. Thanks NT.

·
Registered
600 Posts
You know those two aren't RIP... they're cruising around in whatever car they want in heaven. No traffic, no lights, perfect straight roads and winding roads whenever they want. Although, they probably chose tibs:3_headsha, silly boys.

no more RIP... its now RIH... racing in heaven. God Speed has new meaning for those two.

I'll see you guys at the NT Mega Meet in heaven one day boys.:3_hypocri
This is Well Put! I like the RIH! And I cant wait to join in on the NT Mega Meet In Heaven!

*EDIT*
Yes I agree this whole Thread Brings Tears to my Eyes!

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
lovely way 2 remember these dude's

R.I.P

61 - 80 of 98 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.