Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
913 Posts
looks good... not sure about the worthyness, imo.... but nonetheless, looks good....

no engine shots? i wonder why......................

"Removed Tiburon and GT V6 lettering"---- haha, nice mod?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
Seriously Congrats David, I can only hope that with more major work that I can get my car up on here one day lol, granted it isn't a Hyundai, nor a tib, but hey who knows right lol.

Congrats again.

James :3_yes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,267 Posts
David! Nice job! Your work, minimal, is clean, sleek and definately shows the characteristics of the Tib that has made popular in ALL markets.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,786 Posts
myst, sheesh, what more do you want from me? hehe. im not going for mr. flashy here, you pretty much have the same thing appearance wise.



annnnyways. THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!! i didnt even notice that this was up here. i better go post those photos that everyone(tech9) jumped down my throat about. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,786 Posts
Tibbo03 said:
Lookin goiod but would of definetly sprung for 18's
welllll, there was a situation with that. i had the stock 16s to begin with.... upgraded to the stock 17s and bought new tires for em. not more than a couple months later i had bent and cracked one. so that left me with pretty much brand new tires. so i went and bought a brand new set of wheels for the heck of it.

oh, and i couldnt think of anyone else better than bleck spectre to be paired up with for COTM. great job dude!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,786 Posts
techn9ne2283 said:
looks good... not sure about the worthyness, imo.... but nonetheless, looks good....

no engine shots? i wonder why......................

"Removed Tiburon and GT V6 lettering"---- haha, nice mod?
thats why its mild idiot. and i think everone here has seen what an intake and ground wires look like.... or do you need a visual aid to help?





edit: rest of the pics i promised: http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=626943#post626943
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
913 Posts
David Seale said:
thats why its mild idiot. and i think everone here has seen what an intake and ground wires look like.... or do you need a visual aid to help?





edit: rest of the pics i promised: http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=626943#post626943
dammmn. dude, calm down... i never called you any names..... i was being sarcastic. 'no engine shots, i wonder why....' i know why there was no engine shots, im not retarted. im not that stupid to figure out why your car is the 'mild' cotm.... i said the car looks good, what more do you want...? for me to praise down for the little amount of mods you did?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,288 Posts
David Seale said:
myst, sheesh, what more do you want from me? hehe. im not going for mr. flashy here, you pretty much have the same thing appearance wise.



annnnyways. THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!! i didnt even notice that this was up here. i better go post those photos that everyone(tech9) jumped down my throat about. ;)
The focus of my car isn't all exterior though, I have a lot of interior and engine work, besides I didn't realize that there was a mild and wild car this month, in that case then it is fine. I still think the car looks great, everything matches perfectly, I was just saying it wasn't modded as much as the other cotm's.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
358 Posts
Hey cool! We're both cotm's. Congrats!
Although your car's cleaner than mine.:p I hadn't washed my car in like a week when I took most of those pics.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,632 Posts
nice david........

im glad they decided to do "mild" COTM.......now us without buttloads of cash to throw at our cars have a shot.
 
21 - 40 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top