Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Maybe I could Be in this category next time, since nobody like my car at the meet, and by the way I wasn't Revving My Tib really high its just loud as hell.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Everyone Thought My car was just stock is what I was trying to say..This Is a nice clean looking car by the way. I'll give you props..

·
Banned
4,260 Posts
Very nice David! Congratulations, I think those are some of the best car pics I've seen on here. We have several with great pics like solo and TuscaniFX also, but to have so many good ones is really cool. Love the nightlife shots with the city lights in the background too. :) Great stuff.

·
Registered
133 Posts
love white tibs at night... and u're pics are simply amazing.
mild is definitally an understatement though...
... how about wild car of the month and stock car of the month
myst is right ..

and that other guy is right...
a engine pic would be funny

·
Registered
592 Posts
David,

Totally looks great... clean, simple.. and yes you are right it's addicting... just all i've told you in the last hour i'm already rolling the ball on :)

-cz3ch-

·
Registered
191 Posts
Nice car and congrats. Clean and simple, best look.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hey David, just saw this thread. Congrats on making COTM, maybe one day my tib will be on it! :)

btw: i loooooove ur tib. very nice

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
SteFFsTiB210 said:
Hey David, just saw this thread. Congrats on making COTM, maybe one day my tib will be on it! :)

btw: i loooooove ur tib. very nice
youll most likely end up being wild cotm since youre FI!!!!

·
Registered
690 Posts
ya i don't think i would ever make COTM too many sweet tibs on the site.....but one can only hope.....LOL keep the sweet rides a coming...... :3_smiliec

41 - 51 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.