Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
...Be Envied
Joined
·
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well....being almost Winter, I figured I should get some pics today since it was so nice out. The pictures aren't the best. I'm still learning how to take good pics. I'm in love with the angles and placement in the pictures, however they turned out a bit grainy. Mom, who is a bit more of a veteran, told me I was allowing to much light in.... so I'll have to work on that next time. Any help or suggestions on taking better pictures is very welcome.

Now for the Tib. I have really only done small appearance mods for the most part up until now. My next major mods are wheels and a body kit hopefully by spring time. Then I will move onto the engine after that. Once again, suggestions are welcome.

Current Mod List:

Exterior
- FL KDM Headlights w/ Tomato Eyelines
- FL Gills w/ LEDS synched to Turn Signals
- S2k Short Antenna
- Metallic Fuel Door Ring
- Chrome Door Handles
- Chrome Fog Light Rings
- Red Outs for Rear Turn Signals
- Rear "Tuscani" Emblem Conversion

Interior
- Painted Plastic Pieces (Black)
- Custom Designed "Tuscani" Stitched Headrests
- FL Metallic Door Handles
- FL Metallic Center Vent Rings
- Metallic Pedals & Footrest
- Chrome Tweeter Rings
- KDM Cupholder
- KDM Multigauge
- Titanium Temp. Dials
- Black Floormats (from GGBailey.com) w/ Steel Heel Pads
- "Tuscani" Door Sills


Performance
- Injen SRI
- Injen Super SES Exhaust

Suspension
- Espelir Active Super Down Springs
- GReddy Front Strut Bar
- RRM Strut Bar

Electronics
- Alpine CDE-9852 Headunit
- Viper 791xv Alarm System






























gMacc
 

·
...Be Envied
Joined
·
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
03TibbGT said:
Oooooo, i can see. Looks good man, How much did you pay for the Injen catback?
Upwards of $600 I believe. It was awhile ago but I know it was less than $700.


.....and getting rear eyelines crossed my mind Staw, but at the moment I don't know that I'll be getting them. I really like the way the rear looks at the moment. I might end up getting a set eventually, who knows.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
972 Posts
looks good... DEF NEED RIMS!!
 

·
...Be Envied
Joined
·
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ohyaa69 said:
Looks good man, where did you get your headrests embroidered from they look really nice...
thanks,

I know a guy who does alot of textile work. He printed the t-shirts i designed for this site and does alot of other stuff for me. I made the design and they did a great job embroidering them. I love them. They are quite possibly my favorite mod to date.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,516 Posts
ArchAngel916 said:
thanks,

I know a guy who does alot of textile work. He printed the t-shirts i designed for this site and does alot of other stuff for me. I made the design and they did a great job embroidering them. I love them. They are quite possibly my favorite mod to date.
Hmmm any chance you'd be up to getting him to do another set? how much did it cost ya if you don't mind me asking.
 

·
...Be Envied
Joined
·
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ohyaa69 said:
Hmmm any chance you'd be up to getting him to do another set? how much did it cost ya if you don't mind me asking.
Price was like $60. Not really cheap, but they were worth it and he did a good job. The only way I'm willing to do it would be if there were at least 5 people that wanted them
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,784 Posts
clean car! Love the cleaness of it all, the back end looks good clean with the redouts.

The embroidered headrests get two thumbs up, just dont ever sell your car ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
819 Posts
He can just buy my spare set of headrests that I will probably never use. :p

Headrests look sweet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,414 Posts
ArchAngel916 said:
Upwards of $600 I believe. It was awhile ago but I know it was less than $700.


.....and getting rear eyelines crossed my mind Staw, but at the moment I don't know that I'll be getting them. I really like the way the rear looks at the moment. I might end up getting a set eventually, who knows.
injen catback ftw! i paid around $600 for mine..

i shipped your jack and what not yesterday... sorry im kind of a lazy bastard. Thanks for the help tho man, and the tib looks pimp
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
256 Posts
ArchAngel916 said:
Price was like $60. Not really cheap, but they were worth it and he did a good job. The only way I'm willing to do it would be if there were at least 5 people that wanted them
$60 for both or one? Either way thats not to shabby. Hey If you're gonna get five pple then count me in. I'd be willing to do it but I'd have to send you my headrests. . .
 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Top