Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
NT's Medical Student
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like the title says are 330 cc injectors too much for a alpine stage 2 setup? I have an safc II so I can always take away fuel. I'm wondering if I can take away enough fuel to run my stage 2 set up safely with 330cc. Also when i'm untuned going to the dyno to get a tuned after i put in the injectors you think I will damage my motor because i'm running so rich? I'm at stage 1 right now. Let me know my FI expert friends.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
i dont know that the apex'i is going to be able to cut otu the amount of fuel you need it to with 330s you need a mafterburner and a MSD-4

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Well Im running 310cc and im not having any problem but i have a mafterburner. im putting in 440cc's with just a stage 2 set up

·
NT's Medical Student
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
so you guys think the safc II can't pull enough fuel for the 330 cc injectors? As long as the SAFC II can pull the fuel and I won't damage my motor after a tune I will be happy. I can't afford to get another tuner right now. I already spent alot of money on the SAFC II so I will not be getting a mafterburner as a substitute.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
sell the SAFC and get a mafterburner...maybe and extra 50 bucks and MUCH easier to tune with

·
Registered
487 Posts
To follow up on this thread, are the stock injectors and a mafterburner enough to compensate for the stage 1 + the 6.5" or 7" lower pulley?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.