Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
NT's Medical Student
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like the title says are 330 cc injectors too much for a alpine stage 2 setup? I have an safc II so I can always take away fuel. I'm wondering if I can take away enough fuel to run my stage 2 set up safely with 330cc. Also when i'm untuned going to the dyno to get a tuned after i put in the injectors you think I will damage my motor because i'm running so rich? I'm at stage 1 right now. Let me know my FI expert friends.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
i dont know that the apex'i is going to be able to cut otu the amount of fuel you need it to with 330s you need a mafterburner and a MSD-4

·
Registered
907 Posts
Well Im running 310cc and im not having any problem but i have a mafterburner. im putting in 440cc's with just a stage 2 set up

·
Registered
285 Posts
u'll run rich and foul ur plugs prolly but you should be ok till you get it tunwed just pull fuel until ur runnin ok with the safcII then make sure u run a better tuner afterwards

·
NT's Medical Student
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
so you guys think the safc II can't pull enough fuel for the 330 cc injectors? As long as the SAFC II can pull the fuel and I won't damage my motor after a tune I will be happy. I can't afford to get another tuner right now. I already spent alot of money on the SAFC II so I will not be getting a mafterburner as a substitute.

·
NT's Medical Student
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bump for more input!

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
sell the SAFC and get a mafterburner...maybe and extra 50 bucks and MUCH easier to tune with

·
Registered
338 Posts
To follow up on this thread, are the stock injectors and a mafterburner enough to compensate for the stage 1 + the 6.5" or 7" lower pulley?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts