Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if there were any spots were tib owners went to hang out, and exchange ideas.

In the York Region Area like Markham, Richmond Hill, Vaughen etc.

JaysBlueTiburon

·
Registered
690 Posts
well i am in bolton, i am up to meet new peeps, i could meet in the area of wonderland if that is close to you...

like Jane and Major Mac there is a tims there

·
Registered
30 Posts
Anyone Meet around Kitchner/cambridge/gueplh AREA?

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Well with the hockey season started up we could plan a hockey night in canada @ dave and busters or something?? I mean we used to do that sort of thing so why not do it again :D I do miss our large meets of new people and such so ya lets get some ideas flowing....what days are good for people??? And if your new to the 'group' be prepared to have ur nuts grabbed at least half a dozen times by me personally. either that or i hump ur *** till it hurts.... adam know all about what im talking about...dont ya big boy!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I am down for meets around York area, cuz I go to York, or Mississauga/Oakville area too, cuz I live there.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I'm down for a Leaf Game meet, might bring the jeep depending on weather, the car is on insurance for the rest of this month tho

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
erm well lets get a night worked out that works for everyone. i imagine that a saturday game would be best for most people so hows does november 18th sound?? it was supposed to be the fiting day for my wedding **** but now that its been cancled im free :) does this day work for anyone else??

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
oh **** wait nvm nov 18th is ufc night for me LOL does dave and busters show the ufc fights??? I forget LOL if not then imma stay home and watch it in HD :D

let me check my schedual and i will get back to you all.

·
Registered
30 Posts
How i will show up if u give me adress and **** i am from cambridge:D

Could be possible:D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Oh yeah Lil law i grab ur if u grab mine lol

Just kidding

·
Registered
30 Posts
Where si this bar so i can Know if i can make it or not Adress i am from cambridge

·
Registered
869 Posts
lil_law said:
it was supposed to be the fiting day for my wedding **** but now that its been cancled im free :) does this day work for anyone else??
Your wedding got cancelled? So that means I can call Sara now? :3_winkthu

·
Registered
30 Posts
I rather if only girls touched my Balls:D

Just a preferance

·
Registered
218 Posts
tibz_tunin said:
I rather if only girls touched my Balls:D

Just a preferance
wont happen with this group, just to let you know. so if you dont want it to happen, better wear a cup.

·
Registered
30 Posts
grappledon said:
wont happen with this group, just to let you know. so if you dont want it to happen, better wear a cup.
Hey a touch is a touch :p

1 - 20 of 32 Posts