Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Dave: NT Admin
2,768 Posts
Re: ****....

Damn, what happened man....Hope your doing ok, seems like you are though since you posted....

·
Registered
972 Posts

wow man.. wut happend?

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

it was actually a tree...

it was raining, and had a car full of people, well took a corner that wasnt to sharp at about 35, but the back end hit a huge puddle of water, and lost the car, bumped a curb, and straight into a tree....

no one was hurt but me, my knee broke the dash, and my chest is black from seatbelt burn and the airbag

·
Registered
3,291 Posts

It'll buff out......

hahaha sorry had to say it... that sucks man, but at least ur ok.

·
Registered
792 Posts

HOLY ****. are you okay??

so many accidents these days..... man atleast you're typing... remember, cars can be replaced, but not lives. heal up quick if you're injured~

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

yup, at least i got rid of the huge scratch from being keyed....

haha o well, hopefully since its an 06 ive had for over a year, i can get a 06 with the insurrance money...

lets pray

but yes, everyone is alive, cars are just stuff..
though i loved my car, and im pissed that all my work is gone.. im glad no one is hurt, and that i came out with a couple scratches and bruises and a huge *** knee

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
ye man...its in Louisiana........i live in austin....but i haven't totalled my tib....so i can't get it.... :3_sadley: ..lol

u should hit him up..good deal.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Wow, i guess I can say I know how that feels. Good Luck with everything man, and I am glad your alright!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts