Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dont flame me for not posting this in the trade section. i dont have enough posts to post there yet. Anyway is there any 05-06 tiburons with the stock headlights in az that wanna trade for the DIY clear corner headlights. Theres nothing wrong with them i just like the stock ones that come on the 05-06 tiburons better.
These are the headlights im willing to trade.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
i went to sharkracing.com and they only sell the f/l, apache and chrome headlights and they are all the same price so i dont see why the ones i have would be less expensive. And i live like 70 or 80 miles from mesa so i'd have to spend money on gas too.

·
Banned
1,988 Posts
u would have to pay more because the fl lights have a way higer demand then the 03-04s because they r fugly as balls compared to the fl headlights check a junkyard u can prolly get them very cheap but expect to pay at least 100 bux plus ur headlights if ur trying to swap them

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
ok yeah i was just looking them up on google shopping and it said they were more on there. lol. i agree they're fugly. thats why i want the f/l. whats the f/l mean anyway? and do you think there are actually tibbys in junkyards cause i dont see any lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts