1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
looks WAYYYYYYY better man. alot less "rice" . if i hadnt gotten my injen SES for 300bucks on ebay, id be all over this. good stuff guys!

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
I love it. I want it. How much? It's not on your web site yet.

·
Registered
394 Posts
unreal...it's so funny how much better this looks and how little it's done! now it's only ARK, Injen, Greddy's SP2 and the Borla with this look right? Will this system be the same price as the original ARK DT?

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
wow, that really looks good...i wish you guys had that back in the summer when I bought mine!

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I love it. I want it. How much? It's not on your web site yet.
This unit is DEMO sample. We just got exhaust system to release between late May 2007. And this unit is for sale. Be the first guy ~

If you guys buy or have installed ARK Exhaust system, you have chance to win " FREE " ARK DT-P Coilover system ( $ 1699.00 ). Check our vendor site( we tested item with Nt member )., ARK always think something to return support to Tiburon community. :3_bier:

Thanks

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Since I bought the old style ARK, can I ship the tips in for trade? I feel like I got ripped.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
hahah... This DT-S product not even released. :3_chubby:
When it is released, would there be any sort of option where we can send in the old tips for an upgrade to the new ones? I'm sure it wouldn't be a straight trade, but something reasonable perhaps?

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Its just a simple question. It doesn't hurt to ask and if he says no, then that's the end of it and i'm still very happy with my N2...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.