Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ARK Exhaust system " SNIPER " SALE 48hrs only

We're having " SNIPER SALE " only for 48hrs.

NOV 21 ~ Nov 25,06 (Starting Nov 21 - 9AM Pacific Time ending Nov 25 9AM PST)- Time extended

Product list : Limited quantity sale

info: www.arkspeedracing.com

*** SM0700-203F ( NEW FEATURE ITEM - Not listed online ) Tib Dual N2 Fire Burn I4 SUS
Fire burn Tip - 3set only

*** SM0700-303F ( NEW FEATURE ITEM - Not listed online ) Tib Dual N2 Fire Burn V6 SUS
Fire Burn Tip - 3set Only

*** SM0700-003D - Tib Dual N2 I4 SUS-5set
*** SM0700-103D - Tib Dual N2 V6 SUS-5set

*** SM0700-103S - Tib Single N2 V6 SUS-3set

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Prices by chance, or must I wait til tommorow?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Well I bit the bullet and placed an order... I hope my wife doesn't kick me in the nuts. LOL

·
Registered
191 Posts
ARKRacing said:
Hahah.. I hope not ~ :3_bier:

did you order I4 single?
Yes ordered I4 single. I feel bad because she (the wifey) was supposed to get a new car today, but found out it had been in an accident, so she was bummed out about that... so I didnt want to tell her I'm getting a new exhaust, so I slipped an order in and I'll tell her when she's having a better day. haha.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sdevante said:
Yes ordered I4 single. I feel bad because she (the wifey) was supposed to get a new car today, but found out it had been in an accident, so she was bummed out about that... so I didnt want to tell her I'm getting a new exhaust, so I slipped an order in and I'll tell her when she's having a better day. haha.
Shipping today with Fedex fround service. You should have tracking number today afternoon.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I want the single exhaust but its wayyy too much :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts