Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this sounds really really stupid. I realize this. But a local dude is selling the Ark N2 exhaust for the I4 really cheap plus the fact that I don;t have to pay for the killer shipping charge to Puerto Rico. And I looked at it and I also looked at the online pics of the V6 exhaust vs I4 and I cant find a noticeable difference. I believe there maybe an issue where the exhaust bolts to the cat. But if it's just that (cutting off the I4 flange and making one to fit the V6 cat in a muffle shop), then this could be reasonable right?

Anyways if anyone has perhaps looked at both systems in person or maybe even knows of someone that attempted this and could post his/her opinion it would be great. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
I can't answer to your question, but pics on internet sites are the same. They are both dual exhaust, and the web-designers are so lazy they don't wanna put different pics for each product.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Both exhaust system is same except rasonator flange oneside that connects to cat pipe. That flange needs to make custom fitting. Cut the pipe rotate flange or cut the cat pipe rotate angle and wel it again.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ARKRacing said:
Both exhaust system is same except rasonator flange oneside that connects to cat pipe. That flange needs to make custom fitting. Cut the pipe rotate flange or cut the cat pipe rotate angle and wel it again.
WOOT! I love Ark because of the straight up no BS responses like that. :3_winkthu

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.