Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ARK going to sponsor Drifitng Grand Prix Event !! If you're interest display your Tiburon @ D1GP final round ( Irwindale Speedway DEC 15 ~ 17)

Let us know. We prefer with body kit and a lot modification parts. And we may sponsor our exhaust system for you ( NEW ARK DT-S Exhaust system ) !! Only socal members... sorry
Car must leave us key for DEC 14 ~ 18.

Info about event : www.d1gp.com

Check our X-mas special price : www.arkspeedracing.com

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
I don't have a BK... but I'd be interested if you don't find anyone else.

·
Registered
639 Posts
how about my STi... if u need something different...

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
ARKRacing said:
Ouch !! we will need BK as first priority mod.

Sorry 05GT.

Maybe you guys could sponsor one of those as well ;)

·
Registered
639 Posts
ARKRacing said:
Hmmm.. Interesting.. Do you have picture? Please email me few pictures to: [email protected]

Thanks

its 2007 Satin Pearl White with Gold rims.. exterior is stock except tinted windows.. getting exhaust in couple days though.. i dont no if u guys remember me, but im a guy who used to drive 05 yellow tib SE, who bought bunch of stuff from your wearhouse..

·
Registered
542 Posts
Nobody knows what the hell our car is... why does it need a body kit? T badges do the trick.
There aren't any good, readily available kits for our car anyway...

Those cars you had at SEMA were damn hot... going to have those at D1 too?

If you change your mind about the silly kit requirement I'd be glad to let you guys borrow my car. I I already have your exhaust (N2 Dual) and I'll even buff and shine it up for you if you like. I'm just about to get my car pro detailed too, so this is perfect timing!

How about we strike up a deal? I'll bring my car by your shop ASAP and I can be the volunteer for the coilovers and D1? Instead of sponsoring me with an exhaust you could just knock a couple hundred bucks off the volunteer price of the coilovers. How about $500?

Thats only $350 off the price which is still at least $200 less than the exhaust, so we can consider the difference to be a "no body kit fee." Everyone wins!

Pic of engine bay to help you decide :3_wink:

·
Registered
864 Posts
cobby said:
its 2007 Satin Pearl White with Gold rims.. exterior is stock except tinted windows.. getting exhaust in couple days though.. i dont no if u guys remember me, but im a guy who used to drive 05 yellow tib SE, who bought bunch of stuff from your wearhouse..
wtf... i thought you were trying to sell your tibby cus of money problems lol

·
Registered
639 Posts
heatfan5 said:
wtf... i thought you were trying to sell your tibby cus of money problems lol

i did and i got some free money.. a lot actually.. so yea..

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Toschinator said:
Nobody knows what the hell our car is... why does it need a body kit? T badges do the trick.
There aren't any good, readily available kits for our car anyway...

Those cars you had at SEMA were damn hot... going to have those at D1 too?

If you change your mind about the silly kit requirement I'd be glad to let you guys borrow my car. I I already have your exhaust (N2 Dual) and I'll even buff and shine it up for you if you like. I'm just about to get my car pro detailed too, so this is perfect timing!

How about we strike up a deal? I'll bring my car by your shop ASAP and I can be the volunteer for the coilovers and D1? Instead of sponsoring me with an exhaust you could just knock a couple hundred bucks off the volunteer price of the coilovers. How about $500?

Thats only $350 off the price which is still at least $200 less than the exhaust, so we can consider the difference to be a "no body kit fee." Everyone wins!

Pic of engine bay to help you decide :3_wink:
DO you have exterior picture?

How about $ 600.00 with D1 for Coilover?

·
Registered
542 Posts
ARKRacing said:
DO you have exterior picture?

How about $ 600.00 with D1 for Coilover?
I'll get the pics to you today after I get the car washed.

I suppose I can do $600, this is the DT-P set right?
When would you like to do the install?

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Toschinator said:
I'll get the pics to you today after I get the car washed.

I suppose I can do $600, this is the DT-P set right?
When would you like to do the install?
Please send us pictures. And it is DT-P with pillow ball mount.

Far as installation, we need ASAP, because D1GP is head of next week.

Thanks

·
Registered
542 Posts
ARKRacing said:
Please send us pictures. And it is DT-P with pillow ball mount.

Far as installation, we need ASAP, because D1GP is head of next week.

Thanks
Well I didn't manage to get home until it was dark so I didn't have enough light for some full shots but here are some close ups of my new rims/brakes (notice the Ark pride :3_wink: )

I'll bring my camera with me to work tomorrow so I'll have some better shots for you by noon.
Would Saturday be okay for the coilover install? I might be able to get off work early on Friday to drop if off if you like. How long will you need the car for the coilovers? Couple days to test them out or will one day be enough?

Also, I plan on getting it detailed wednesday or thursday of next week so it will be nice and purty for D1.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Also here is a full list of my mods:

Custom CAI w/ AEM filter (Black w/ Red)
Hotshot Headers w/ Cat
Ark Dual N2 Dual Exhaust
Ark Short Throw Shift (6speed)
Ark Shorty Antenna (Black)
Nextgen Stage IV Intake Manifold (Black)
Nextgen Lightweight Underdrive Pulley
Nextgen Full Motor Mounts (Front & Rear)
Zone-5 MAFterburner Fuel Tuner (Stage 1)
Magnecor Spark Plug Wires (Red)
Eibach Pro Springs (Hopefully soon to be replaced with some sexy Ark DT-Ps!)
Ingalls Rear Control Arms
DC Sports CS-1 Front Strut Bar
Sharkracing Rear Strut bar
Kartboy Shift Linkage Bushings
TWM Performance Shifter Bushings
Rotorwork Drilled/Slotted Front and Rear Rotors (From Uneek)
5zigen FN01R-C 17x8 Wheels wrapped in Toyo Proxes T1R Tires
Australian Tiburon "T" Badges (Front & Rear)

·
Registered
542 Posts
cobby said:
i did and i got some free money.. a lot actually.. so yea..
congrats man, I'm really happy things turned out ok for you. And I know how much you wanted that sti so that's really cool. You gotta bring that thing to the track next time we go, it'll be a blast!

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
tosch.... no offense, because youre car is nice, but people are going to laugh when they see your car at D1(maybe laugh at ark too). Yeah, you got a lot of performance and suspension stuff but, imo, that aint gonna cut it. Besides rims and an apparent drop, you have nothing done to the exterior... it looks like any tib you see on the streets that has rims and a drop. again, i hope you dont take that im knocking your ride, its just my opinion and i just dont think its in the best interest for ark to have your car in their booth.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Toschinator said:

QUOTE]

Eh well if u do get this sponsorship, u may wanna take care of the air bubbles in ur vinyl. Or u really should get a roll call made with it all in the same color scheme bro... just looks a lot better.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Alex_04_TibGT said:
Eh well if u do get this sponsorship, u may wanna take care of the air bubbles in ur vinyl. Or u really should get a roll call made with it all in the same color scheme bro... just looks a lot better.
Yeah that vinyl has been on there for over a year and a half I believe... I have another one sitting around that I'll throw on fresh and they are all the same color, the reflection angle of the flash from my camera made them look different.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Toschinator said:
congrats man, I'm really happy things turned out ok for you. And I know how much you wanted that sti so that's really cool. You gotta bring that thing to the track next time we go, it'll be a blast!
thanks man. you really helped me out a lot. i really appreciated it. i hope u and ark does well in the D1. your car is really nice. maybe u can put on that black ARK sticker that i gave u!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts