Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ARK 4th Gen. BURN TIP Dual N2 Exhaust system coming next week !!

We have just limited quantity for NEW FEATURE product !! We have 3set I4 dual & 3set V6 available. All new design catback inner line with new press ARK logo on mufflers, rasonator.

** Retail Price $ 899.00 (PART# SM0700-303F (2.7L V6) , SM0700-203F (2.0L I4) **

Special Price $ 639.00 + 59.00 S/H US continental.

If you have interest about our Burn Tip N2, pls contact us at [email protected] or Just pay us thru PAYPAL. :3_winkthu

PAYPAL : [email protected]

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Well what i was hopping for is into the end of the tips, I dont like knowing that you can see that it is smaller tubing and then it goes to this huge tip. Do you know what I mean?

·
Registered
694 Posts
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! u offered this to me like a week ago for 899 i didnt know they were going to go on a special.....*puts head down and cries about ssa exhaust*

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
wow ted,looks nice

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
AHHHHH

I wantr this soo gad damn bad......

I was thinking of doing a custom with skunk2 tips for the burned look but this is the ****

Could you give me a deal with headers too?

PM me

·
Registered
952 Posts
hell ya im in on this. It's just going to take me two to three weeks to save up the cash....damn insurance!

·
Registered
465 Posts
God damn I wish I had $650!

·
Registered
237 Posts
thats sexy...

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
jsalamone7 said:
AHHHHH

I wantr this soo gad damn bad......

I was thinking of doing a custom with skunk2 tips for the burned look but this is the ****

Could you give me a deal with headers too?

PM me
We don't deal with header yet. But we have catback :3_winkthu

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
for people who say they don't want to spend that much...just think of it this way: this is not a simple tubing and your done. ask most people who've bought really cheap exhaust systems. doesn't have to be tiburons...they are all really unhappy with the sound (note: just as speck lol)

1 - 20 of 72 Posts