Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

All Products listed are in stock ready to ship upon payment. Of course Tracking info will be given upon shipment. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

TEAMARK

·
Registered
425 Posts
How long will this be going on?

·
Nick-Yes, I have boost!
3,317 Posts
Hey ARK,

Is there a reason why you arent offering a special on the 2.0L lightweight crank pulley in addition to the underdrive ones? I'm thinking of purchasing both and would love a combo price. Now that my engine is out of my vehicle and i'm going to be able to do my full turbo install, in addition to the flywheel i purchased from you recently, i think it would be nice to continue adding ARK parts. :)

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey ARK,

Is there a reason why you arent offering a special on the 2.0L lightweight crank pulley in addition to the underdrive ones? I'm thinking of purchasing both and would love a combo price. Now that my engine is out of my vehicle and i'm going to be able to do my full turbo install, in addition to the flywheel i purchased from you recently, i think it would be nice to continue adding ARK parts. :)

Thanks!
huh.. We forgot to place I4 pulley !!! it is available as Sale.

UD Light weight pulley set ( 3pc ): $ 229.00 + 15.00S/H

Lightweight size I4 pulley set ( 3pc) : $ 239.00+15.00S/H

Thanks

·
Registered
117 Posts
Do you guys know what kind of power gains are made using the lightweight pulley & UD pulley sets? Also, I may be wanting the f&r strut bar combo. Do I just Paypal you guys the money directly? Thanks! :)

·
Nick-Yes, I have boost!
3,317 Posts
huh.. We forgot to place I4 pulley !!! it is available as Sale.

UD Light weight pulley set ( 3pc ): $ 229.00 + 15.00S/H

Lightweight size I4 pulley set ( 3pc) : $ 239.00+15.00S/H

Thanks
Ohh, i see where my confusion came from.

Hyundai Tiburon ARK UD Mega Force Pulley set (I4)
^- So it seems like that one you need a 31" belt, whereas the bottom one you can use the same size belts.

03-08 Hyundai Tiburon ARK Lightweight Pulley Set I4

More info..
Hyundai Tiburon 03-ON / 2.0L ARK Mega-Force UD Lightweight Pulley set(3pc)
^- It seems like the different sized pully is the crank on that one, i think.

I need guidance please.

Was the "Mega Force" one designed that way to take less power from the alternator belt and give it to the rest of the parts? Or can someone please tell me why someone would choose one over the other?

Thank you!

·
Nick-Yes, I have boost!
3,317 Posts
Do you guys know what kind of power gains are made using the lightweight pulley & UD pulley sets? Also, I may be wanting the f&r strut bar combo. Do I just Paypal you guys the money directly? Thanks! :)
I think on their site it said ~7hp.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts