Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wich is a all out better for performance will the new mega air kitt fitt on the with the stealth setup ???

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
The mega air kit is for the assassin not for the steath turbo. As for the performance they are both great setups and they both have different feels to them in terms of how the power comes on I personaly like the assassin s/c, I like having my power right away as soon as you stand on the throttle now the turbo on the other hand has the slight lag in the begining but when it kicks in hold on to your nuts LoL. Its all a matter of what you like better since I had both setups in my car I got to experience this first hand but for me I choose the assassin cause I like the no maintanence factor just bolt on and go. :3_winkthu

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah thanx for the infor my major question was about the mega air kitt thanx alot dude made my choice alot easier haha

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i think i will probally go turbo just cause the pssssshhhhh sound kicks *** haha plus i dont really care about power right away it is alot better to wait for the turbo to spool up and then plant you in your seat

·
Banned
642 Posts
when you are racing side by side with the 2 I promise you are or anyone id not going to hear the Bov, you are going to here the WHHIIINNNNNNEEEEE !!! :p

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
oil return and feed lines need to be maintained, there is always a chance for welds to come undone or develop cracks in the welds from the piping expanding and contracting from the heat depending on what material is used, boost controllers and wastegate and bov valves there is just way to much to go wrong with a turbo setup. Like i said before the roots s/c is just a pump that runs with a belt thats it the oil is self contained no need to always check on it just get in and drive. :3_winkthu

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I never had a turbo setup so I wanted to do one this time around and I couldn't be happier. I love this thing more and more every time I drive it and I'm only running 5psi~. I can't wait to crank it up soon. The s/c is definitely easier to take care of, but the turbo isn't really that bad. It's not like you have a 15 point inspection you have to do every morning...

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
chadoffl said:
I never had a turbo setup so I wanted to do one this time around and I couldn't be happier. I love this thing more and more every time I drive it and I'm only running 5psi~. I can't wait to crank it up soon. The s/c is definitely easier to take care of, but the turbo isn't really that bad. It's not like you have a 15 point inspection you have to do every morning...
off topic, but are u coming to the meet? ok, back on topic now.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
what other modz can be added to the stealth i mean i guess the 85mm throtlebody and intake wont work but will the maf and what else i plan on getting a built block with all the goodies just need to know what the goodies are

·
Banned
2,559 Posts
*clears throat* umm.. TURBO! TURBO! TURBO! TURBO! TURBO! TURBO!!!!!!! lol

muahahhahhahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!

TURBO FTW!!!!!! weeeee hey lou, maybe im delusional but if i stand on it, i have power pretty darn quick man!!!!

uber power pdq ftw wtfomgzbbqlol hah

soooo in the end what im trying to say is

OMFGWTFBBQSAUCETUUURBOFTMFW!!!!!

lol

TUUURBOO!!!!!!

grumble grumble grumble vroooom shhvvvoooooooooooooooooooooooo fuuuussssssshhhhht

muahahahahahahahhhaahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

k

thx
bye

w00t!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts