Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When: December 10th, Sunday
Time: 1:30 p.m. - until
Where: Ice Forum, Duluth GA (address and direction to follow)

2300 Satellite Boulevard
Duluth, Georgia 30097

Sense the last meet seemed to be a good turn out we are going to get another one going. We will be going to the Ice Forum in Duluth to ice skate followed by an early dinner at a nearby restraunt. Itll be a good chance to meet more people who couldnt come last time, make a fool of ourselves on the ice, have a good meal and talk about cars and maybe go for a drive after. it should cost around $7 for skating but if u dont want to skate u dont have to and I'm sure not everyone will. Dinner wont be anywhere fancy, maybe a Friday's or Chili's or something not to costly. Post up if you can make it out to this and if you can not make it right at 1:30 we will be there awhile and i will post up soon where we will be going to eat so any late stragglers can find us. Come out and have a good time!

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
I will be there again as always...good to get the meets going again...hard to believe we had our first one over 3 years ago...

·
Registered
419 Posts
I'll try to make it to this one.

Are you gonna try too 05tib? ; )

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i surely plan on it being at this one! Last one was last minute stuff that came up but this one ill be there

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
awsome! hope to get another good turn out for this one

·
Banned
1,952 Posts
fleishelja said:
I'll try and go if I can... I should be leaving IL to come back to GA on the 7 or 8th so the timing might be perfect. first GA meet for me ever! I cant wait!
oh snap! If you guys need stuff wired to buttons in your interior get him to do it quick!!! haha

I dunno if I'll be there yet...December has proven to be a busy month for me in the past. I'll know a week or so before the meet.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
likely exscuse.... hope u can make it

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
which lexus u going to be at?

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
hoping for nalley lexus of roswell or marietta, maybe even a few toyota dealers are in the mix but hey as long as I have a job working for toyota. I freaking love everything about that company, especially the way they treat their mechanics :)

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i got a friend who works for lexus and they are putting him through college for free

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
o i suck bad, infact last time i even roller bladed was in 8th grade... not sure ill even skate, maybe just take pics so we got some to post this time

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
ya I hoping that they will have some kind of tuition reimbursement. seeing that I have already gone through the whole schooling and everything. that was an expensive bill to foot. and now I cant wait to graduate and actually have money to do the things I want to do... 05 f/l, new rims, engine stuff, new clutch, reupholstered seats, navigation... the list goes on. but ya... I cant wait to move back to GA lol

·
Banned
1,952 Posts
05Tib said:
i got a friend who works for lexus and they are putting him through college for free
Yeah I heard Toyota is a good company to work for. One of my friends graduated from GA Tech last semester and they literally came and found him for junior engine design or something like that.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
so anyone else plan to make this meet?

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
damn, thats pretty badass thing to get scouted for! I kind of wanted to do something with their design side but hey, I'll take what I can get. right about now I'd work any job that could pay for a turbo kit and a new clutch lol

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well hopefully by the time the meet gets here i can get my front bumper painted and get my SAFC2 installed although it wont be tuned yet

1 - 20 of 36 Posts