Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow florida tiburons!! On dec 16th 2006 we are going to be attending a tiburon meet at bradenton motor speedway, T.C and I will be running my tiburon at the meet to try and get into the 11's. We are hopeing to get alot of tib's to show up to this event as it will be a great time and we would like to meet alot of new tib owners so you can see first hand what nextgeneration motorsports is all about. Please lets make this meet a huge success and everyone show up it's going to be a blast if you are interested in going to this meet post your rsvp in this thread so we can get an idea of who will be attending. Thanks and we hope to meet alot of new tib owners at this meet!! :3_bier:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,516 Posts
tibby03 said:
Hello fellow florida tiburons!! On dec 16th 2006 we are going to be attending a tiburon meet at bradenton motor speedway, T.C and I will be running my tiburon at the meet to try and get into the 11's. We are hopeing to get alot of tib's to show up to this event as it will be a great time and we would like to meet alot of new tib owners so you can see first hand what nextgeneration motorsports is all about. Please lets make this meet a huge success and everyone show up it's going to be a blast if you are interested in going to this meet post your rsvp in this thread so we can get an idea of who will be attending. Thanks and we hope to meet alot of new tib owners at this meet!! :3_bier:
I'll probably show up, hopefully on a tune, if not tuned then I won't be racing :|
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
826 Posts
I'd go but... I'm 3,000 miles away... oh... and I don't have a Tib any more... crap! :3_frusty:

Oh well, you guys have fun and give the Big Guy a nice big hug for me :3_wink:

Definitely take some video for those of us that are locationally challenged!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
605 Posts
i want to go but we will just have to see when it gets closer to the day , im going to hit out local 1/8 mile friday night to see how my car will hold up to hard lanches , also hope to dyno this week/weekend also
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
642 Posts
WTF, Just because I am in Texas , I am not invited. You bastards in Florida will pay for this !!! Also Lou when you are at the Track, You want weight reduction. So tell Tim he is on a Salad diet till the Meet !!!! lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,577 Posts
1.Streetshark2003
2.speedy
3.Stevis50
4.jonnyd
5.6speedwonder
6.Chadoffl
7.limetib04 (maybe)
8.silvertuscani04
9.bagpiper(maybe)
10.Cabletec
 

·
Still lurks on occasion
Joined
·
6,300 Posts
Yep...mark me down for this so far.....my goal will be to break into the 14's....LOL.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,577 Posts
CableTec said:
Yep...mark me down for this so far.....my goal will be to break into the 14's....LOL.
Done.............Are we gonna have to drag you away if you dont break into the 14s? lol
 

·
Still lurks on occasion
Joined
·
6,300 Posts
Streetshark2003 said:
Done.............Are we gonna have to drag you away if you dont break into the 14s? lol


LOL...someone remembers the last Bradenton track day I attended apparently......;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,172 Posts
ill go, i just wanna watch and chill, no racing for me...
Chase
ill be thier my car wont be regretfully.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No one has to race their car its cool to just hang out and chill.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,577 Posts
CableTec said:
LOL...someone remembers the last Bradenton track day I attended apparently......;)
:3_chubby: ......I'll run my tib this time hopefully.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Basicly we are going to test and tune my tib when we go this will be our first time to the track with all my new toys installed so we hope we have a good track experience with no problems but you never know what can happen. :3_smile:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,577 Posts
tibby03 said:
...you never know what can happen. :3_smile:
Expect the unexpected, be prepared for anything, and you'll be surprised at nothing.
 

·
pass dat....
Joined
·
4,358 Posts
Damn you LOU, if this was in january I would be lineing up against you! Guess we'll have to ogranize another.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
642 Posts
I would love to come over there and run. If John comes with me i will go. If he dont it is his fault why we did not Show up ! :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,172 Posts
tibby03 said:
Basicly we are going to test and tune my tib when we go this will be our first time to the track with all my new toys installed so we hope we have a good track experience with no problems but you never know what can happen. :3_smile:
well if anything does go wrong, ill be sure to lend a hand (which will inturn lead to me stripping out some threads or some **** and ....LOL)
best to leave the complicated stuff to you guys...
Chase
 
1 - 20 of 173 Posts
Top