Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i just got a few bucks, and wanted to go with either an I/H/E setup, or go with a new system.. replacing all stock speakers, hu, and a decent sub + amp.

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
komokazi said:
Well, i just got a few bucks, and wanted to go with either an I/H/E setup, or go with a new system.. replacing all stock speakers, hu, and a decent sub + amp.
do a little of both.. buy an intake and exhaust, and a nice sub and amp combo.. personally i would go for the performance stuff first.. but thats just me..

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats the point, its so hard for me to pick... /cry

·
Registered
898 Posts
Its really up to you man. I personally am a performance enthusiast, so I get as many performance parts as I can before I buy anything for appearnce. To me, appearance is the last thing on the list

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alright, im goin for exhaust (ark n2 dual) + cai (aem) along with some new rims...

·
Registered
425 Posts
Well personally I would go I/H/E. The sound of all three is music to my ears anyway! :3_smile:

Yea so maybe do like alpinewhite suggested...a little of A and a little of B.

Daniel

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
but dont headers kinda make you lose your low end torque or is that just a common myth.. if its not true then ill pick some up.. dc sports ftw. hotshots are like hookers without stds... never to be found.

·
Registered
465 Posts
komokazi said:
but dont headers kinda make you lose your low end torque or is that just a common myth.. if its not true then ill pick some up.. dc sports ftw. hotshots are like hookers without stds... never to be found.

yes you will lose a little but so much that you'll notice. we don't drive Hondas we have tourqe

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
kmc eh? i lived there about 2 years ago for 3 years.. went to school at volgelweh, not ramstein.

but anyway, alright, but if you lose with headers, whats the point with 450 bucks, if i plan to turbo later on...

is it really worth the gains? or should i just go with a s/c instead?

·
Registered
547 Posts
get a new head unit and do the sub mod like I did. then go to performance!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I think cars are to be driven , thus car audio is probably the last thing i will invest my money into. Big amps / only take away your trunk space, kill your battery and add more weight to your car. I like music a lot , but rather hear it in my high tech home audio system..hehe!

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
komokazi said:
kmc eh? i lived there about 2 years ago for 3 years.. went to school at volgelweh, not ramstein.

but anyway, alright, but if you lose with headers, whats the point with 450 bucks, if i plan to turbo later on...

is it really worth the gains? or should i just go with a s/c instead?

you don't really have headers on a turbo..

and I say that for now- get yourself the I/H some rims and if you have anything left over- something for sound..

if you look around, you will see that there is manythings you can do to your tib in the "down time" or between paychecks..

like baking your headlights lol..

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Razloga said:
you don't really have headers on a turbo..

and I say that for now- get yourself the I/H some rims and if you have anything left over- something for sound..

if you look around, you will see that there is manythings you can do to your tib in the "down time" or between paychecks..

like baking your headlights lol..

What i meant was.. is it worth spending 450 on headers now, if i plan on getting a turbo set up later.. cause then i gotta shitcan the headers.

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
Audio is the last thing I would do for a car. It's a substantial investment if you want something worthwhile and the return appears to be minimal.

Go performance and a little personalization. You will immediately feel the difference and be glad you did it.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I'd recommend to get "lite" performance if you want a good audio sound,,,,,,at first.
Like get an intake and a new head unit,,,,you may want to get exhaust after you upgrade your speakers
since the exhaust/and or headers will make the car louder regardless of which brand you choose.
Make sure to sound deaden as well,,,cause in this little car you can tell the difference

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.