Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw this a while back on here......searched but cant find it...whats that product ...i think NGM makes it....athat is supposed to help the automatic shifting.....im not sure what the produc is called....someone throw out some names/description..and i'll get it..its supposed to help you shift faster or something in shiftronic mode

sorry if its in the wrong thread....not sure where it would go.....and sorry for being so vague

·
Registered
191 Posts
levelten also makes a torque converter and a shift kit for our tibs available in stages 1, 2, and 3. check them out too

www.levelten.com

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SWEET....thanks.....i couldnt place a name.....so how exactly does this work...and would it be difficult to install?

·
Registered
161 Posts
seedweed23 said:
SWEET....thanks.....i couldnt place a name.....so how exactly does this work...and would it be difficult to install?
Yeah I've been wanting to get a shift kit since I bought my Tib, but could never find out who made them.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
where are these on NGM's website?.....can someone please post a link....i couldnt find it on there....sorr.y..lol...thanks

·
Banned
2,031 Posts
Just send a pm to tim, I dont think his website is fully working. I dont think anyone has a shift kit for tib actually. I heard Tim did some work on building a built tranny with stronger springs for fast shifts, so I would ask him to maybe lead you in the right direction.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
will do...thanks

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
2,238 Posts