Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:3_winkthu
Amazing her comunication is awesome her shipping time is unbelievable, and i can not say enough about the packaging. There was so much foam in there it took me for ever to get to my hindges.
I purchases the ARK VDK from her i can not wait to put it on. Should be this weekend. I just want everyone to know that she is a great person to deal with and she takes the extra time and effort to make sure your product is packaged well so it will not be damaged during shipping.

Thanks again mona

fireshark

·
Registered
464 Posts
Amazing her comunication is awesome her shipping time is unbelievable, and i can not say enough about the packaging. There was so much foam in there it took me for ever to get to my hindges.
I purchases the ARK VDK from her i can not wait to put it on. Should be this weekend. I just want everyone to know that she is a great person to deal with and she takes the extra time and effort to make sure your product is packaged well so it will not be damaged during shipping.

Thanks again mona

fireshark

Hey you. I'm really happy that you received your parts ok. I am also glad the my parts found a new home from a very satisfied customer :3_wink: I've been so busy since I got home that I finally made dinner & got a chance to read your commet. TTYL

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Once again i had the pleasure of working with mona, as always it is a pleasure. She has great communication on the phone as well as PM's here on NT.
I ordered an Injen oil cap, and CF hood pins. She keeps you up-to-date when she ships items out. Received my products in less than 5 business days. I couldnt be happier.

On a side note i just installed my VDK that i just recently purchased as well.

Rest assure that when dealing with mona you know that everything well make it to your doorstep quickly and safely

Thanks again mona

Fireshark

·
Registered
464 Posts
Once again i had the pleasure of working with mona, as always it is a pleasure. She has great communication on the phone as well as PM's here on NT.
I ordered an Injen oil cap, and CF hood pins. She keeps you up-to-date when she ships items out. Received my products in less than 5 business days. I couldnt be happier.

On a side note i just installed my VDK that i just recently purchased as well.

Rest assure that when dealing with mona you know that everything well make it to your doorstep quickly and safely

Thanks again mona

Fireshark
WOW! What can I say I am speechless. :3_winkthu :3_winkthu :3_winkthu :3_winkthu

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
i can only agree with all that is said before, i ordered a Tbadge from here and it was delivered almost half an hour before i ordered it .
at first i thought the box contained a rim or something but it turned out she just packaged it very carefully.

i would love to do buisness with her again

·
Registered
464 Posts
i can only agree with all that is said before, i ordered a Tbadge from here and it was delivered almost half an hour before i ordered it .
at first i thought the box contained a rim or something but it turned out she just packaged it very carefully.

i would love to do buisness with her again
Hey thanks so much.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Absolutely perfect seller on newtiburon. I got a great deal. The package arrived in like two days. It was in pristine condition. The package was so well wrapped that UPS could have let it fall off the truck let ten people run over it and it would have still arrived in the same condition, there's no way that could have gotten damaged. Obvious care was taken to insure that I got it safely. Can''t say enough good things. The Ark shorty antenna looks great on my car too by the way. Thanks!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Absolutely perfect seller on newtiburon. I got a great deal. The package arrived in like two days. It was in pristine condition. The package was so well wrapped that UPS could have let it fall off the truck let ten people run over it and it would have still arrived in the same condition, there's no way that could have gotten damaged. Obvious care was taken to insure that I got it safely. Can''t say enough good things. The Ark shorty antenna looks great on my car too by the way. Thanks!
Hey thanks so much. I consider myself a very loyal, honest & trust worthy customer to buy parts from, unlike other people out there. I will post a few more items today so please check it out because 1 of the items was modified for me & you will just have to find out for yourself.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Bump for mona, she is fantastic on her shipping and her communications, thanks again mona for all of your help

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
mona thanks for the parts, they came in great and packaged very well thanks

·
Registered
263 Posts
bought a set of cf eyelids from her and was very please, she provided tracking number and the eyelids came very tightly packed in a box full of styrofoam peanuts. Getting the eyelids finally got me to do clear corner diy! anwyays heres some pics with them on, again thanks Babemona

·
Premium Member
2,533 Posts
I've also worked wit Babemona in the past and everything went smoothly! Just thought I'd throw that in here xD

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
bought a set of cf eyelids from her and was very please, she provided tracking number and the eyelids came very tightly packed in a box full of styrofoam peanuts. Getting the eyelids finally got me to do clear corner diy! anwyays heres some pics with them on, again thanks Babemona

sorry i had too

congrats

Reactions: Octane

·
Registered
464 Posts

wow they look great & thanks again.

·
Dedication to Thai Cuisine
7,687 Posts
why doesn't someone rep this young man and get back to green

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
because shes a young LADY lol

edit: tried repping her but wasnt enough to get her to green lol my puny two green bars dont do much apparently lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts