Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
glad to see you finally made it back to GA...we wondered what happenned to you a few weekends ago for the local meet...check out seu-atl.com...several of the guys are planning on meeting up again this Saturday at the Varsity as well as the dyno meet in January...

·
Registered
5,783 Posts
Hey, did you leave the KIA lettering on the emblem? I think you should get that removed from like FFF or something. Nice pictures, wish there was an empty parking deck around here but that would call for a ride and nah lol but yeah, very clean pictures

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
glad u made it. we have varsity meet saturday and another meet gwinnett side wed. i believe but u posted on SEU so u know about it. We got some good places here for pics/runs with the cars on the gwinnett side. Let me know if u need soem directions for the meets

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Is that the parking deck at KSU ?? lol
what do you think about Ga now ?
I bet you're kinda freaked about how big woodstock has become.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ya its the ksu parking deck lol. I actually went to the dorm one and then the east deck I think is where it was. anyway, this crap your hearing is Im switching over to an s2k in the very near future. so dont be too surprised when you see a new member profile post with oh ya as the title lol

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
hey Saturday im doing my stg4 install around like 2 at a friends house over on 75N. U should come to that and hope u make it out to the Varsity. U will get to see some of the Atl car scene. The forum for all Atl cars is www.importatlanta.com but Tibs are not the most liked cars on there

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
05Tib said:
hey Saturday im doing my stg4 install around like 2 at a friends house over on 75N. U should come to that and hope u make it out to the Varsity. U will get to see some of the Atl car scene. The forum for all Atl cars is www.importatlanta.com but Tibs are not the most liked cars on there
i think it's because rice is inversely proportional to cost of vehicle. :)

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hey if you need any help Im free on saturday. I just graduated from the toyota/lexus training and pretty much know how to do everything there is to do with automotive anything now lol. just let me know, that and I'm most likely not going to be doing anything on saturday anyway

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
fleishelja said:
hey if you need any help Im free on saturday. I just graduated from the toyota/lexus training and pretty much know how to do everything there is to do with automotive anything now lol. just let me know, that and I'm most likely not going to be doing anything on saturday anyway
ill send you a PM when we get set up the time and all and maybe u can come hangout with the install

·
Pete: The Man
4,366 Posts
So how is my picture man? haven't heard from you in a bit. Welcome back to the good ole G.A. Maybe you could just drop the pic off with my family so you don't have to ship it :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts