Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Always Here To Help
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I’m not a new member. I was actually one of the OGs from back in the day. I acquired another Tib and am back! Just popping in to say what’s up!
Do any of my old buddies still lurk on these pages, hit me up if you do.

·
K, you buy me sniper nao!
1,559 Posts
Hey everyone, I’m not a new member. I was actually one of the OGs from back in the day. I acquired another Tib and am back! Just popping in to say what’s up!
Do any of my old buddies still lurk on these pages, hit me up if you do.
Dude, the forum looks pretty dead, I remember "way back, when.." there were 50-100 or more new threads in the marketplace alone, now they are pretty much all from months ago or longer!

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Welcome back!

Yeah things have slowed down quite a bit. I was out for awhile but am back with an 07 GT with 6-speed conversion. Wish I could have kept my original Tib but didn't have space at the time.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Yeah you came back at the wrong time / right, because there's not many parts left without going custom, but today's technology allows for us to make these cars faster if you want to spend the money to do custom work

·
Registered
2006 Hyundai Tiburon SE
799 Posts
Welcome back! Aftermarket might be dead but that doesn't mean the car should die and be forgotten.

If you are getting into performance, keep it in the back of your head that we've unlocked some secrets on the OEM ECMs. DIY tuning is on the horizon for 2022!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Welcome back. I'm glad to see old (new) members here. Old members probaly know a lot more about the car's then most new members do. So they can be really usefull. (Or annoying by saying "UsE tHe SeArCh BaR" lol)
anyways happy to see old member return. I think most new members are here because the tib is a cheap reliable and fun (first)car. Its also really easy to work on so it would be a shame to see it gone.
Also since the genesis coupe is getting cheaper and cheaper (1.5 times the price of a good condition low miles tib) the tiburon is going to be less populair. I mean If i now could choose between a tiburon 143-178hp or a newer and more luxurious genesis with 300hp i would pick the genesis.

·
Administrator
5,354 Posts
I occasionally entertain the idea of picking up another tib to start modding again, or I’ve even thought about trying to find my original. Who knows. Good to see some old members still lurking. That’s all I do pretty much any more. Wish this forum would pick back up. Was a whole lot of fun years ago.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts