Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am going down i-5 toward, coming back from seattle with my wife after enjoying a nice thanksgiving meal at the seattle space needle when what happens?? MY WIND SPLITTER COMPLETELY JUST FLIES OFF AND GOES SIDE WAYS AND COMPLETELY RUINED MY FRONT BUMPER. Any one in the area with a shop wanna show a tib some love. I am soo embarrassed with what happened to me i am kinda of losing my want to drive my car. Ive represented good for tibs out there before so come on someone hook me up. Anything would help.

·
Registered
354 Posts
ghostrican21 said:
Well I am going down i-5 toward, coming back from seattle with my wife after enjoying a nice thanksgiving meal at the seattle space needle when what happens?? MY WIND SPLITTER COMPLETELY JUST FLIES OFF AND GOES SIDE WAYS AND COMPLETELY RUINED MY FRONT BUMPER. Any one in the area with a shop wanna show a tib some love. I am soo embarrassed with what happened to me i am kinda of losing my want to drive my car. Ive represented good for tibs out there before so come on someone hook me up. Anything would help.
<----Running out side right now to check all my nutz and ****...How many did u have holding that thing on?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Carlos,

If you have time, why not meet up with me. I might be able to figure out a solution. PM me if you want to do this.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey
cclngthr dont you have a body shop?? And i had 4 bolts holding the thing on. The bumper is just falling off now its really gone to SH**. Well if you guys can help let me know

·
Pete: The Man
4,366 Posts
Damn dude....that sucks. I put like 10 bolts in mine, plus my stabilzing rods just so something like this wouldn't happen.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Same here i only have the two corner ones plus the bars and its good i check it often however.

·
Registered
31 Posts
ghostrican21 said:
Hey
cclngthr dont you have a body shop?? And i had 4 bolts holding the thing on. The bumper is just falling off now its really gone to SH**. Well if you guys can help let me know
Yea, I do have a full shop; body and mechanical (3 sites total).

If I could see it, I could help out more. It sounds like the fiberglass bumper is cracked, which they are very hard to repair. I've done it, but I don't recommend it, especially if the tear is close to the mount points.

PM me your number if you want to meet up somewhere. I asked Keith if he had seen you and he said no.

·
Registered
6,003 Posts
welcome to the world of modding cars, **** happens... dont let this discourage you... jus get it fixed, or challenege your self and learn how to do it yourself......

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
With the damage to the front bumper its cheaper just to buy a new one. So im gonna order a new one and find a good place to get it painted

·
Registered
22 Posts
Where do you find bumpers? I looked for a bit and couldnt really find any stock ones

1 - 10 of 10 Posts