Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Badge or Badgeless?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys and gals I have a chance to get my trunk and hood painted for around 400 dollars. I have a rally red and I have red/silver Tuscani badges right now but there is alittle damage to the hood and I will have to buy new badges so should I go back to the H's, get new tuscani badges, or go badge less?

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
well badge less
you will have to get it shaved
ya dig.
thats a bit of money
so i vote T badges

·
Registered
271 Posts
I just had my hood repainted, they shaved it for free. Just ask the place you are going to. Badgeless is always the way to go. Sorry to hijack the thread but does anyone know if there are holes under the rear badge as on the hood?

·
Registered
780 Posts
Yes there's holes.

and go badgeless.

·
Registered
81 Posts
If you get it painted then go badgeless. If you dont get it painted go with the red/silver T.

·
Registered
404 Posts
yes there are holes in the trunk and go with the tuscani badges the red and silver should look sweet

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
badgeless on the hood looks best to me......just one on the trunk....i think its alot cleaner

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Badgeless 123

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
badgless on the front keep it in the back though =)

·
Registered
292 Posts
I say you just get it shaved. Im not a fan of everyone putting on the Tuscani Badges. Actually I lose respect for the car as soon as I see the badges. Its like putting the "baby viper" badge on a SRT-4. GAY

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
^^ you lose respect for a person who spends time and money into making their car more appealing to them?
the T badges look a lot better then the flying H... stop being so narrow minded

to the OP, if your gettin it painted, i say go badgeless. but if you already have the badges, and they wanna charge you extra for filling the holes, i say put on the Ts.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts