Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for thoes of you that took off the stock badges and put on the tuscani ones...what all is involved in taking them off and putting them on..is it hard?

·
Retired Staff | Track Rat
5,714 Posts
All you need is some dental floss to remove the badge, then just stick the new badge on. It has adhesive on the back... easy as pie.

Here's the DIY

·
Registered
456 Posts
not at all man,......goto auto zone or w/e and get some "Sticker Be Gone" or Goo Gone, drench the H symbol with it, let it sit for a min or two and use a plastic puddy knife or even a credit card. Go slow and dont force it, then as your doin that spray more of the stuff onto the emblem, take your time they come right off......then I washed the spot down and made sure all the sticky stuff was gone. Dry the area, and peel and stick the new one on!

·
5,714 Posts
Check out K-Spec or SeoulfulRacing in the Sponsors forum

·
5,714 Posts
hollywoodhxc said:
how do the wheel caps come off?
Yep, you can also buy the Tuscani T caps at K-Spec and SFR I believe.

·
Registered
456 Posts
In my own opinion I would say use SFR just because everything I have gotten from KDMguy has been amazing quality, and fast shipping. I have heard some bad stuff about other badges breaking off, but never about his.

·
5,714 Posts
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they just pop off. You're talking about the stock 16s or 17s?

·
5,714 Posts
Yeah man, pretty sure they just pop off.

·
Registered
11,412 Posts
you can either pry them off with a screw driver and be careufl not to scrape ur rims, or take ur rims off, and pop em out from behind(the better way)

·
Registered
533 Posts
Get yourself some fishing line and some 3m adhesive remover. Heat the badge up with a heat gun, then take the fishing line, and saw it back and forth behind each item. Then use the 3m stuff to get the goo off.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts