·
Registered
4,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Mod List

Go Fast Stuff
-NGM Assassin Supercharger (MP90)
-NGM Ice Box
-NGM Budget Shortblock (lower compression)
-NGM Alcohol Injection Kit
-NGM Competition Valve Springs
-NGM 2.8in Supercharger Pulley
-NGM Mafterburner
-NGM Maf Extender
-NGM 190LPH Fuel Pump
-NGM 70mm TB
-NGM Adjustable FPR
-NGM Billet Front Motor Mount
-AEM CAI
-K&N Filter
-DC Headers
-Borla Exhaust (custom modified w/ larger piping and different muffler for SC application)
-Polished Fuel Rail
-Fuel Pressure Gauge
-Zeitronix Wideband
-Zeitronix Boost Sensor
-Zeitronix ZR-2 Wideband/Boost Gauge
-Greddy Oil Catch Can
-NGM 460cc Injectors
-NGK Spark Plug Wires
-NGK Spark Plugs (2 steps colder)
-MT 3015 Slicks for the Track (on Mustang Rims)
-NyTrex Triple Threat Nitrous System

Turn Fast Stuff
-Ksport Kontrol Pro Coilovers
-Progress Rear Sway Bar
-RRM SC Front Strut Bar
-RRM Rear Strut Bar
-EBC Yellowstuff Front Brake Pads
-EBC Yellowstuff Rear Brake Pads
-Bridgestone Potenza RE-01R 225/50/16

Look Good
-Chaos CF Hood
-Chrome Rims (you know you love em)
-Import Shark Tuner Antenna
-KDM Chrome Clear Cornered Headlights
-6k HID's in Highs and Lows
-Tuscani T's in overhead lights
-Custom T emblem on back
-Black Anodized Diamond Plate Floor mats with T cutout
-Passenger Side Cup Holder
-Red Out Tails

Sound Good
-2 JL 12W3V3 Subs
-Directed Audio 1000W Mono Amp
-Directed Audio 1200W 4 Channel Amp
-Directed Audio 10 Farad Capacitor
-2 Precision Power PC-690C 6X9
-2 Precision Power PC-650s 6.5 Component Speakers
-Custom 2 Seater Conversion
-Viper Alarm
-Remote Start

Coming Soon
-MP90 Supercharger
-3.5in CAI
-NGM 90mm TB
-460cc Injectors

Here is me with my car when I bought it. It only had CAI and rims at that time. I bought it the day after I returned to from Iraq and took out a small loan to help my credit score, I recently finished paying it all off.

And some more recent pics of the tib

My amps and cap, and my rear seat delete

Videos

Bragging Rights
-NT 2009 Best Overall Member 2009
-NGM Ride Of The Year 2009 Winner
-August Ride Of The Month on NGM's site, category: Race Tiburon
-Fastest DD Tib in CA
-Fastest Time for Stage 3 Sniper (1/8th in 8.420 @82mph)
-Second Fastest Time for Sniper Overall (1/8th in 8.407 @84mph) Congrats to tiburondriver47 for his 12.57 pass on his stage 4 sniper

LOW BOOST!!!!!
if any of the above is incorrect please let me know and I will update it

·
Registered
6,325 Posts
I like your car, I'm not a fan of the rims but overall you have taken very good care of your car:3_winkthu

·
Still lurks on occasion
6,300 Posts
I like your car, I'm not a fan of the rims but overall you have taken very good care of your car:3_winkthu

Agreed......a very clean example, although I'd choose different wheels, but I have to support my fellow moonlit/carbon blue Tib owners, especially the S/C ones. Besides, Baker is one of the good guys. :)

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha, the san diego crew gives me sh1t all the time about them lol, first their chrome and second their only 16's, but the car came with em, and i think they look good and will look even better when i get my chrome headlights to match. I just cant see spendin a at least 1500 on wheels and new tires when i already like the ones i have

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
very cool tiburon man hopefully ill get to see it in action december 1st at fontana!

should be cool

good job and keep up the good work

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes i hope to run well there, if (thats a big if) i get my stage 3 upgrade by then and have my alky installed and have a chance to tune it before the first i will be running a stage 3 setup with alky, but i doubt it right now

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
haha, the san diego crew gives me sh1t all the time about them lol, first their chrome and second their only 16's, but the car came with em, and i think they look good and will look even better when i get my chrome headlights to match. I just cant see spendin a at least 1500 on wheels and new tires when i already like the ones i have
LOL, well, they have a point, but f*ck em, its your car! and i bet its faster than most of theirs ;)

very clean and well done so far, so sleeper. might i suggest some red-outs for the tails? it makes them so much cleaner...

do you not have an antenna at all?

·
Registered
417 Posts
love the upper IM man.....look sick....i think it looks better than the red ones

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
what a car man.....such a sleeper.....

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
i have the "tuner" antena from italiatib, its about 4 in long, but i dont think its in any of the pics i have up there

and yes ... they may give me sh1t, but they know whos faster
ah yes i see it in your sig. hey, you have the same badge as me! did you take out the "rivets"? i got one that had the crappy steel screws, they rusted immediately.. i took mine out and sanded the badge down to the bare aluminum.
looks good man, nice engine bay...
yeah, really really clean!

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks for the compliments guys

no i havnt taken them out and ya they are rusted a bit, i got replacements, but at the time i got them they werent rusted and i cant find where i put the replacements now lol, ill try takin them out and sanding them down, didnt think of that, but i love the badges

last night me and guam went to a local meet, the tibs are always kinda a outcast, its mostly srt-4's, evos and STi's. I was showin Guam my half azz'd fix i did to keep my hood down and this guy was walkin back to his car and happened to look over and see the shiny under the hood and came over. He was amazed at the supercharger on a tib, and called over his 4 friends with him to check it out lol they were cool guys, all of em loved it. But i like that with my hood down my tib will never attract much attention ... unless i floor it

·
Registered
417 Posts
yea....but when you floor it theyre usually watching you gain lengths on them...haha

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
sleeper is the best look.....especially on a tiburon...

·
Registered
432 Posts
Holy crap, that is pretty much exactly what my wifes tib is going to be...
except the sniper is going to be a different color... When its all done, hopefully in the next month, I'll post it up.
VERY nice setup btw ;)

1 - 20 of 78 Posts