Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Short Shifter - Great quality, never had any problems with him or the product. Would buy from again..

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Short Shifter - Great quality, never had any problems with him or the product. Would buy from again..
im glad you got what you paid for. he left me and another member with no response or any form of communication after payment. its been 2 weeks and nothing. his big time reputation has gone to sh1t

·
Registered
648 Posts
im glad you got what you paid for. he left me and another member with no response or any form of communication after payment. its been 2 weeks and nothing. his big time reputation has gone to sh1t
there is no need for words like that. the guy has provided good service to many people. times do get hard in life. relax.

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
there is no need for words like that. the guy has provided good service to many people. times do get hard in life. relax.
very soothing words from someone that didnt get screwed over 100 dollars. i work for my money and if he would man up i would understand but this coward/unprofessional deal is weak and you know it.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
very soothing words from someone that didnt get screwed over 100 dollars. i work for my money and if he would man up i would understand but this coward/unprofessional deal is weak and you know it.
How did you communicate with him? Phone? Internet? Snail Mail? How'd you pay? Paypal?
Not to pressume, but, A: if it's something wrong with your payment, you might wanna take some of that back, and B: what if it's something out of his control? How would you feel then? Dude, lots of people spend hard earned cash. I believe there's a guy who spent over 1k on some vertical door assemblies from a sponsor (shark racing, maybe??) and he JUST now got a response. So CALM DOWN! No need to attack his reputation, or character. Give him a chance to get the situation figured out.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Really, huh!? I doubt I'd jump the gun yet. Something must be up, why would he ruin his reputation over $200.00!?

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Really, huh!? I doubt I'd jump the gun yet. Something must be up, why would he ruin his reputation over $200.00!?
if it was your money no matter how much youd worry too. as far as things go, ive emailed him, tried pm him, posted up. i did pay paypal and what could be wrong with that. i never jumped the gun. i waited 2 weeks to get irritated n then post up. in good merit the shifter just got here today. i wouldnt have cared if it takes 3 weeks to get me my part, but as long as you give me some sort of an update. another member (Bangalang) and i were both left in the dark until today. so i dont regret my feelings or posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Glad you got your part, and BassTib is a standup guy and sometimes things just get busy, would recommend his product to anyone! L8R

·
Registered
91 Posts
his inbox is full a lot of the time.. i'm sure he's pretty busy. he's not even a sponser or anything... just a guy doing Tib owners a favor. you should lighten up on him

1 - 10 of 10 Posts