Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Haven't had one all year. BBQ on 8/29. I'd say starting time will be 12pm or so. Stay as long as you like... or until I kick you out. lol. I am gonna try to limit this to the regulars who come to hang out at my BBQs or local meets that we set up. You should know who you are. I am going through some rough times moneywise and can't afford to spend as much as I normally do when I do these. A couple of you know what I am talking about. Anyways, who's coming? What are you bringing? Don't forget to bring a chair if you have one. I have some, but there always isn't enough.

22 Barsalou Ave. Waterbury, CT 06705

Jason - Hot Dogs and Charcoal
Nolan - ?
James - Tortelini Salad (just a guess, lol)
Jeremy - CHiPs
Kris - something good to eat

Maybe:
Rick

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
the car might be apart on the 29th had to put off the headers until that weekend ,wife was too sick maybe we can install it them at your house mod meet lol

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's fine with me. :) Just make sure you have all the proper tools. lol

·
Registered
300 Posts
i will bring whatever you need and 2 chairs

·
Registered
309 Posts
I plan on being there also. Nothing new on the Tib....Need to start saving, plan on hopefully getting a 370z next year, so modding the tib is probably done

PM me address Jay, I'll bring Chips

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Updated first post and put in my same address as always just for Jeremy. lol

·
Registered
782 Posts
I told Keil about this that Sunday. He was over at my house. We'll see how this will go.

·
Registered
300 Posts
count me out, i have another bbq that day, i have to go. i have known about it for a while

·
Registered
309 Posts
I have a morning cruise through western MA that day with people.......I'm still going, just a heads up may be late.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I told Keil about this that Sunday. He was over at my house. We'll see how this will go.
Cool. Tell him to get his *** out here and to bring some food. Maybe he could put a little basket on the handlebars to carry something in. ... then we could put streamers on the hand grips too. :3_winkthu

count me out, i have another bbq that day, i have to go. i have known about it for a while
The only New Yorker I knew we could count on is bailing ??? LOL. Its cool Syd. I know you would have made it up if you could. Enjoy your day!

I have a morning cruise through western MA that day with people.......I'm still going, just a heads up may be late.
OK, cool. Without you, there would be no CHiPs. :mm4l:

I'll be there, and bring something good to eat.
Cool buddy. I'll put you down.

·
Registered
300 Posts
i am trying to get my friend to postpone because his wife has been sick. she just got out of the hospital yesterday. she is still not that good. i think he might cancel. if he does i will be up there

1 - 20 of 32 Posts