Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Due to the little number of interests from the fellas from Alberta, we will be postponing the Bi-Provicial meet and we will be doing something local. Now, we have a couple of visitors in town from Calgary; Rex3 and BlusSpanishShark, so let us show them some Vancouver hospitality eh?

Event: Street Legal Drag Racing
Day/Date: Friday, June 25, 2010
Time: 5:30PM - 11PM

Event Info:
http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3466120&postcount=31

---

Event: BC Summer Meet
Day/Date: Saturday, June 26, 2010
Time: 10:00AM

This is our first official meet this year, so please lets make this a big and fun event. Everyone is welcome!

Schedule:

10:00AM - Breakfast at Mcdonald's 4400 Still Creek Dr. Burnaby, BC V5C 6C6 Northbound on Willingdon Ave... you have to make a U Turn or go through Costco
11:00AM - Leave for Whistler
(from here, times are subjective)

Cruise Details:

To Whister

Route Map <<<Click here for details

Start address: McDonald's - 4400 Still Creek Dr, Burnaby, BC V5C 6C6
End address: Whistler, BC - Market Place Parking Lot

Start at: 4400 Still Creek Dr, Burnaby, BC V5C 6C6
Stop 1: Cypress Mountain
Stop 2: Alice Lake Provincial Park
End at: Whistler, BC Market Place Parking Lot (Same spot as the last summer meet)

Coming Back

Route Map<<<Click here for details

Start address: Whistler, BC - Market Place Parking Lot
End address: TBC Indoor Go Kart Racing - 2100 Viceroy Pl Richmond, BC V6V 1Y9

Start at: Whistler, BC Market Place Parking Lot
Stop 1: Porteau Cove Provincial Park
Stop 2: Oakridge Center
End at: TBC Indoor Go Kart 2100 Viceroy Pl Richmond, BC V6V 1Y9

Notes:

- Everyone should bring their FRS radios and GPS devices they have any.
- Be mindful of others and use common sense during this meet. You don't want to be the one to be spoiling the fun for everyone.
- Please review the schedule and the cruise details/maps carefully. In the end, you are responsible for yourself
- This is a cruise so please make sure that your vehicle is ready for the task (check brakes, tire pressure, fluid levels and etc)

Attendance List:

• DropZero
  • Rex3
  • ~iwb
  • Jay-M
  • JGresch
  • Freddy Yu
  • BlueSpanishShark
  • Amy Canuckshark
  • hrm2.4turbo
  • Glassball
  • nfsonata
  • TrevC

·
Registered
174 Posts
Im in for Whistler too. I think I read the go-karting may be on the following Sunday?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha, I'm not done yet... I haven't finished the thread yet. I had a customer who came in for an HID install. Details are coming up!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
^yea i would but im going camping on friday.. gotta get up super early in the morning and than try to make to wllingdon mcdonalds were u guys are meeting by 10:50 ~ 11 ish .. lol

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
The weather looks good on the weekend!!

Sunny With Cloudy Periods
High of 19°C

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
^^^

iwb, you coming down today or tomorrow to get that icebox leak taken care off? Me and rex3 are just working on our cars, getting them ready. Oh, we are dyno tuning his car tomorrow at 10am... whoooo

·
Registered
174 Posts
The weather looks good on the weekend!!
It sure does!

The last couple days said rain rain rain, but weather forcasts are not accurate after the 2nd or 3rd predicted day. As you can see, it completely changed to sun sun sun lol.

We should keep an eye on the forcast though on friday for the Whistler cruise on Saturday.

Have fun on your track meet guys! Wish I could go.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
^ same here, I will be fixing my bcm issue and some paint chips for the whistler cruise, see you guys soon.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Yea it is fuc.king trash. I just don't signal anymore cuz it just gets stuck lol I'm talking to warranty company tomorrow, if its not covered I'll just do the DIY. Any experience with this one?

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Gresh - I've had my left stick a couple times like 6 months ago, but nothing recent.
The DIY for replacing just the relay on the BCM board sounds like the way to go, unless you can find a used one. I seem them in the FS every now and then for around $200.

PS: Hope the tuning goes well for rex =D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts