Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to let you guys know be careful when buying power wire online, I bought a kit that had a capacitor and 4 gauge power wire and it was only for 36 bucks so its all good but the sheath that the wire is in is 4 gauge but the actual wire is the same size as my 8 gauge wire. Just figured I'd give a heads up to anyone that was thinking about buying some power wire. Good Luck.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
ive bought a few kits online before with a cap, and i had no problems, and one of the sites was ebay.

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,480 Posts
riggs1088 said:
Just to let you guys know be careful when buying power wire online, I bought a kit that had a capacitor and 4 gauge power wire and it was only for 36 bucks so its all good but the sheath that the wire is in is 4 gauge but the actual wire is the same size as my 8 gauge wire. Just figured I'd give a heads up to anyone that was thinking about buying some power wire. Good Luck.
I think this applies to everything you buy- ever.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just figured id let people know my experience and keep it in their minds when buying online.

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,480 Posts
riggs1088 said:
Just figured id let people know my experience and keep it in their minds when buying online.
It's cool man, lol.
I'd go with Electronix Online. It's what I use, and they are always fast and reliable, as well as very cheap.

·
Registered
939 Posts
riggs1088 said:
Dude, that is sad. What a shady move. Sorry you got ripped off.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Figured I can just make some ground wires out of it but I was kinda disappointed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts