Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i was gonna get a set of headers from a guy on here but i guess he sold them to someone else...w/e lol

so i really want some DC headers, i think they are the best for the price, cant go wrong with ceramic coated. what i want to know , is where is the best place to buy the DC headers? so far i have found them for 450 or so off ebay, is there a better price?

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
yeah, was just gonna say go with ptuning. aside from them, ebay..

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
yep yep Ptuning

·
Registered
103 Posts
Sorry to hijack your thread Bro but does anyone know if it would be possible to have the stock cat welded on to the downpipe on these headers? Reason I ask is cause my emmision laws dont let me change my cat till after 5 years.

·
Registered
87 Posts
sup eddyuana, i think you can weld the stocked cat, the guy who did my catback said you could anyway...

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
if u want to go with a cat not sure DC sports is best because u have to cut into the ceramic coat. at that point SSA is better because they have a race pipe, or test pipe, however u like to call it that u can cut.. Also putting the restrictive stock cats on the headers would suck still making a huge bottle neck and reducing gains.. i would almost say either break the law (i run no cats) or wait until u can legally get a highflow cat and then get headers

·
Registered
103 Posts
if u want to go with a cat not sure DC sports is best because u have to cut into the ceramic coat. at that point SSA is better because they have a race pipe, or test pipe, however u like to call it that u can cut.. Also putting the restrictive stock cats on the headers would suck still making a huge bottle neck and reducing gains.. i would almost say either break the law (i run no cats) or wait until u can legally get a highflow cat and then get headers

Watch out for Rosco P.Coletrain.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
i got mine on ebay for like $400 shipped if it wasnt less, but last i checked the seller wasnt carrying them anymore.

his username was raceoptions

·
Registered
486 Posts
it says $405 on the main page, but once you go to the actual "buy" page, it's $425... still a great price tho!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Yes, but if you go to Cardomain, and tell em the 405 from that page, and supply them with that link, they will honor it, and send those headers to you for $402.95 shipped!!!

I know because they will be arriving tomorrow!!! ^_^

·
Banned
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yes, but if you go to Cardomain, and tell em the 405 from that page, and supply them with that link, they will honor it, and send those headers to you for $402.95 shipped!!!

I know because they will be arriving tomorrow!!! ^_^

oooooo, nice man!!!

·
Registered
228 Posts
I got mine from ultrarev.com for 416.XX shipped. Use the coupon code "save" and you save 5% from your price, it's not much, but make them the cheapest.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts