1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
^^ would also like to know.....

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Ok for $195 (the best deal on NT) you get Devin99 kit. and it also comes with a relay kit, and a 3year warranty.
Heres the pics of my friends car. We did the install not to long ago. there 4500k Pure White!

Go with him you won't be disapointed. He offers 3000K, 4500K, 5000K, 6000K.

Now if your looking above 6000k. Go with Fixers or Uneeks. Fixer also offers a relay kit with his kit. Uneek still doesnt. But you can pick up a relay kit from Devin99. Hope that helps.

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
Uneeks and Fixers are the shizzle

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
u got any pics of the 6000K ones?

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok for $195 (the best deal on NT) you get Devin99 kit. and it also comes with a relay kit, and a 3year warranty.
Heres the pics of my friends car. We did the install not to long ago. there 4500k Pure White!

Go with him you won't be disapointed. He offers 3000K, 4500K, 5000K, 6000K.

Now if your looking above 6000k. Go with Fixers or Uneeks. Fixer also offers a relay kit with his kit. Uneek still doesnt. But you can pick up a relay kit from Devin99. Hope that helps.
those are hawt

do ^^ and ditto to do you have any of the 6000k ones?

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
Those 4500K HIDS look really good. I like the pure white.

Food for thought, your alignment seems a little off, although that might be the angle of the pics.

·
Registered
653 Posts
It's kind of hard to represent the color considereing everybody's digital cameraand monitor is different, but if you want what you see on the BMW's & Lexus', they're 4300k stock. Check out Uneeks thread. I have used the Prolumen kit from Devin as well as the Halo kit from Uneek. You can't go wrong either way. DEFINATELY get a relay no matter what though. A lot of people on here have been using HID kits without any relays for years and had no problems, but there are a slight few that have fried their BCM by not doing so. For an extra $25, it will save you from risking an $800 part.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts