Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, I doubt there is one obvious choice, but I was in contact with [email protected] and still talking with him. He was suggested by a few members here, but I don't think he really stocks Enkei rims, but he got me a price on some RS7(Bronze).

The price seemed pretty good at first, although he can't ship to Canada, so I have relatives that live 2 1/2 hours away in Caribou Maine, I'm just going to drive over and install the rims there and save the trouble of paying a a$$-load at the boarder! But, if I'm going to drive over regardless, I suppose I can just order from any US site, and drive over and install them there saving the cash I'd normally pay at the border(15% Tax, and a duty tax as well) I was just at a place called 'EdgeRacing' and they can package a set of 18" Enkei rs7/Hanook tires shipped to Maine for a little over $1,000.00 USD. The Hanook tires aren't that great, at least the ones I took a quick glance at, just wanted to get an idea. I'm going to check the sites in the above thread, just figured I'd make a quick post first, there must be a few good sites with free shipping right now, and maybe even fairly close to Maine.

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
festering said:
Neither really seems all that great. I'll keep looking.. Only one actually offers Enkei, and they have them at $190.00 or something like that compared to $160.00 at a random site I found through google. Time for some searching...
But look at their shipping....

thats where you save...

And a good Canadian site that may have better shipping prices to you is 1010wheels.com

Also check out the wheels section of the forum and there is a sticky with a ton of wheels sites.

and 1250 for Enkeis with tires shipped is prolly the best you will find....

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
deez337 said:
But look at their shipping....

thats where you save...

And a good Canadian site that may have better shipping prices to you is 1010wheels.com

Also check out the wheels section of the forum and there is a sticky with a ton of wheels sites.

and 1250 for Enkeis with tires shipped is prolly the best you will find....
Yeah, I'm actually staying away from Canadian sites. I'm going to cross the boarder and pick up the rims. It's only a 2 1/2 drive and will save a lot of cash.

http://www.buywheelstoday.com - Yes, I'm going to check out that thread with the rim sites..

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
www.tiresdelivered.com

i know , they would charge about 1300 shipped for the ones you want but i've bought wheel from em before an was very pleased .

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
diymirage said:
www.tiresdelivered.com

i know , they would charge about 1300 shipped for the ones you want but i've bought wheel from em before an was very pleased .
Cool - Yeah, the rims I want are over $200.00/piece from them. I doubt I'll get them any cheaper than $160.00 which couple sites have them going for right now.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
http://www.edgeracing.com/2003/Hyundai/Tiburon/bundle/3583/

Anyone ever order from EdgeRacing? They seem to have really good prices! I can order a package of Enkei RS7 18" Bronze Rims/Falken Ziex Ze 512 Tires(I'm not decided on the tires yet, will have to do some searching around here.) And shipped with all hardware for slightly over $1000.00 USD! Oh, they'll include a crappy gift as well. ; )

http://www.edgeracing.com

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
I like Nexen N3000 tires...cant beat them for the money

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All right, I might make my order tonight. Anyone see any problems with:

Enkei RS7(Bronze) 18x7.5 (+)35 Offset - I currently have a set of Espelir springs installed(Carbon Blue Tiburon) Packaged with 225/40R18 Tires? No, eh? : )

1 - 11 of 11 Posts