Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Are you sure? Because I was able to find MANY with a simple google search...

Are just some examples I found on the first page of google....

·
Administrator
8,846 Posts
Those are 03-08, completely different car
Not only that, how many of those kits are even in stock? Likely, almost none of them.....

·
Registered
6 Posts
My bad, I posted the wrong links. Point was, that a very simple google search produces many results for 2002 tiburon body kits...

·
Administrator
8,846 Posts
My bad, I posted the wrong links. Point was, that a very simple google search produces many results for 2002 tiburon body kits...

Again.....while kits may be listed.....how many are in stock or available???? Tib body kits were low stock items a decade+ ago...what is stocked/available now? We are now all looking at body styles close to 2 decades ago....limp then, likely nonexistent now....links are fine....parts are important....search does not mean parts......
Sigh.....
Thanks for links, did you even look for stock?
Not being harsh, just asking.....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Again.....while kits may be listed.....how many are in stock or available???? Tib body kits were low stock items a decade+ ago...what is stocked/available now? We are now all looking at body styles close to 2 decades ago....limp then, likely nonexistent now....links are fine....parts are important....search does not mean parts......
Sigh.....
Thanks for links, did you even look for stock?
Not being harsh, just asking.....
I assumed that since I can add it to my cart/purchase it, that means that it's likely in stock/available. It doesnt seem to make a lot of sense from a business perspective for a website to allow you to purchase something that they don't have in stock, only to have to notify you after you've paid that it's not available and then have to go through the process of issuing a refund...But who knows...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Checking the FAQ on bodykits.com...

How soon will my order ship?
Typical Business hours are Mon through Fri 8:30am to 5:30 Pm EST. We will do our best to ship in stock parts out same day but please allow 2-3 business days for processing. Sometimes items may have to be special ordered and depending upon the part can take from 5-30 days to get from an outside vendor. Many large or heavy items (i.e. roof racks, bumpers, etc.) may be shipped directly from the supplier. We only sell products that we believe in and we only deal with suppliers who can handle our orders promptly.

So if it's not in stock, they will special order it for you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts