Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
Pete: The Man
4,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Ok.....I have updated with the IP addy in the first post, so if Mods/Admins request it at any of the other sites, you can provide it.

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,480 Posts
I'd do it but you're supposed to be "victimized" and I didn't give any money to this guy.

·
4,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
No. I have filed complaints with them before. You can be a "witness" to wrong doing, like a 3rd party. Just say you have been watching him impersonate someone else online, and try to use their name to take peoples money. Link them to this thread, as well as each individual area, and Uneeks REAL site.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Thank you sir! I got scionlife.com taken care of. The guy is now banned. I am sending the chevyhhr.net guys a msg now.

·
Registered
819 Posts
I have contacted all the forums listed except EXD and I can't find a forum for semashow.com

·
Banned
157 Posts
Ok.....I have updated with the IP addy in the first post, so if Mods/Admins request it at any of the other sites, you can provide it.
I just did an IP{ search on elantraxd, we don't have anybody there but I will post up this link in the Mod section.
good lookin out

·
4,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
We may have caught this before too much damage was done. Thank GOD!!!!! Now let's get some formal complaints going on him, and give him what he deserves

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,480 Posts
Ok I'll do a complaint on that site in a few... gotta run my car up to the shop.

·
Registered
819 Posts
I have received a reply back by email from a mod/admin at chevyhhr that this guy has been banned there as well. I think we took care of all the sites that we know about.

·
Registered
26 Posts
MAN...Glad someone on top of things!:3_pukey: things like this that make the internet BADDD!!!!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
WOW! You guys are all so awesome!

Thank you Thank You Thank You, for putting so much effort into helping me bring this SOB down.

·
4,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
I'm glad that I'm good at researching man, lol. Otherwise, who knows what this guy would have done to people.....

·
Registered
792 Posts
people have recieved their HID kits on scionlife.... are those set ups or does this guy really follow through? Are you guys just against this beause he's using Uneek's name? (and no, I don't think its okay for him to be stealing his name, just want to get the facts straight)

·
4,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
They have received them from this guy? We have concluded he cusses members out when they call.....not very business like......he uses a personal email and directs people to a site which uses the SAME email for payment, stating that he BOUGHT kits from there.....not very business like........the number he has attached to his "business" is a cell number.......not very business like.......and he doesn't just steal Uneek's name for reputation, he steals his pictures and entire website setup......not very business like.........and he claims to be "featured" on every single one of the sites listed.....NOT VERY BUSINESS LIKE.

Add up the facts. Anybody can set up something like this, buy a couple sets of a REAL product, and ship them out. It is how they gain the trust. Then, they set up a GB, or something along those lines, and BAM......we get members who are scammed out of hundreds.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
people have recieved their HID kits on scionlife.... are those set ups or does this guy really follow through? Are you guys just against this beause he's using Uneek's name? (and no, I don't think its okay for him to be stealing his name, just want to get the facts straight)
The guys who have got their kits on scionlife are because they bought them from me. I am a seller on the following forums:

Newtiburon.com
Scionlife.com
Rdtiburon.com
Elantraxd.com
Cobaltss.net
Chevyhhr.com

and soon to be on:
crookedh.com

41 - 60 of 78 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.