Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
WOW! You guys are all so awesome!

Thank you Thank You Thank You, for putting so much effort into helping me bring this SOB down.

No problem bro. I was up and I was also bored and came across this thread and figured I would do a good deed and help out the situation. Let us know what happens. I heard you went to the police. Keep us updated with the situation.

·
Pete: The Man
4,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
shoot....this is the new show.......NTI (New Tiburon Investigations)

·
Registered
155 Posts
sorry for a stupid question but uneek's name is coming up alot am Im getting confused. So the link in uneek's signature for a GB for H.I.Ds is legit right !!! im sorry just I wanna be sure before I buy a product .

thanks

·
4,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Yes. Uneek is an honest seller on the board. Somebody was just using his good rep to try and scam people with.

·
Registered
3 Posts
what ever happened with this,i was gonna buy this hid kit from him,but i saw this.
so is he a fake seller or no?i was suppose to meet up with him next week for a few sets.but im not sure if i should now.

·
4,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Uneeks are for real....this guy was a scammer

·
Registered
3 Posts
did they bust him or what?i was suppose to get like 6 sets from him.i talked to him yesterday i was gonna be buying wholesale from him,he said they were coming out with a new box design also soon.

·
4,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Well, if it's in person, good luck. The business practices he was using here and everywhere else suggested that he was scamming people.

·
4,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
I reported it to multiple sources online.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Domain Name: O-NEX.COM

Registrant:
O-nex HID lightings
O-nex ([email protected])
3005 Wallingford Road
Pasadena
CA,91107
US
Tel. +0.6266160497

Feel free to drop by his place too. :)

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'm in the desert, so I can't. Please feel free and let him know that the game is up. Scare the crap outta him and tell him governent officials (me) are working on the issue.

Liek I said, he is using Uneeks addy, site format, pictures, and everything. It is DEFINATELY not a legitimate business, or else he would have his own domain email, and not a gmail attached to paypal.
Whats got you in the desert man? And good looking out. Free bump for views

·
4,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
whoa..this is ancient guys haha....gotta lock it up...

oh, and been outta the desert for a couple years now man...lol

61 - 78 of 78 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.