Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, I've gotten the BIG 3 wiring upgrade kits ready to go and they INCLUDE a 120 amp circuit BREAKER not a one time use fuse! The price on them is $55 SHIPPED This is for 1/0 gauge wiring. If you are interested in a 4 gauge kit just PM me I can make them no problem!

JUST UPDATED PRICING TO INCLUDE THE CIRCUIT BREAKER!

Reactions: krazymikeyXJ

·
Worst Overall NT Member of 2010
6,782 Posts
wanna see if this kit works for accents at a cheaper price?

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
Improves from stock wiring. Helps grounds and helps the battery charge quicker from the alternator. Usually for the audio heads.....

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
noob question, but what does this do?
The kits I'm selling don't replace any of the factory wiring. I don't see a point in removing the factory wiring (Personally).

It adds extra cabling to 3 locations

The alternator to the battery. (+)

The battery to chassy. (-)

The battery to Engine (-)

As mentioned this is GENERALLY for anyone doing car audio, but is by no means a BAD upgrade for anyone especially if you've added anything electronics related!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Also if you have a vehicle that DOESN'T have a kit made, but is a Hyundai PM me. I can help you out as far as a kit for cheap if you'll help me out with design (don't worry if you can use a tape measure you can help me out!)

You will need a decent digital camera.
Thanks,
Jared

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump for v6? interested, but the price seems a little steep.
for 1/0 gauge WITH a CIRCUIT BREAKER? This also includes shipping...

·
Registered
349 Posts
1/0 gauge wiring is EXPENSIVE, compared to other gauge sizes....... good price, might buy in the future, or make my own !!!! bump! BTW if you want mesurements shoot me a PM and i can measure the distance for the v6!!!

·
Former CIO
10,258 Posts
bump for v6? interested, but the price seems a little steep.
ur on crack. how cheap can you guys get for real. i paid over 100 bux for the kit i had on my v6. it was a good kit and 4 gauge at that. it definitely helped w/ the grounding of my tib especially b/c i had powder coated IMs and ceramic coated valve covers which messed w/ the stock grounding points.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ur on crack. how cheap can you guys get for real. i paid over 100 bux for the kit i had on my v6. it was a good kit and 4 gauge at that. it definitely helped w/ the grounding of my tib especially b/c i had powder coated IMs and ceramic coated valve covers which messed w/ the stock grounding points.
Not to mention I solder the end solid....EACH 1/0 gauge kit has roughly an 1/8 of a POUND of solder in it. Don't want a crimp to cause any voltage loss....the ONLY non soldered connections are the ones at the circuit breaker.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i'm not trying to be a douche
LOL!!!!

I didn't think you were a douche lol....

Ok as far as the reason for a circuit breaker....you never want a power line to not have a fuse/circuit breaker. Reason is because if you ever have that power line go to a dead short from a wreck or it really doesn't matter what the reason is....an un-fused line will get EXTREMELY hot. Hot enough to cause a fire/explosion who knows. I never want to find out (why i'm including a circuit breaker).

Also I only have 8 kits that will be at the cheaper price (I got a hell of a deal on the circuit breakers).

After the 8 kits are gone the price will go up to accommodate the new circuit breakers or fuse holders. I'll look at the options once these are gone.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
LOL!!!!

I didn't think you were a douche lol....

Ok as far as the reason for a circuit breaker....you never want a power line to not have a fuse/circuit breaker. Reason is because if you ever have that power line go to a dead short from a wreck or it really doesn't matter what the reason is....an un-fused line will get EXTREMELY hot. Hot enough to cause a fire/explosion who knows. I never want to find out (why i'm including a circuit breaker).

Also I only have 8 kits that will be at the cheaper price (I got a hell of a deal on the circuit breakers).

After the 8 kits are gone the price will go up to accommodate the new circuit breakers or fuse holders. I'll look at the options once these are gone.
alright, fine. i must be on crack... i looked up kits online and found some for 35 bucks but they were 4 gauge. i'm still interested, so when you get one for the v6 can you send me a pm so i know its ready so i can buy it? i've been wanting to do this for a while but never looked into the cost.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts