Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my 300 dollar stereo deck in my old car still. I remember reading how to get it out for a replacement mod, but can't quite remember. I need this stereo back and I will replace it with the original one. Please help!

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
ummmm,

so what's the question?

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I need to know how to remove my cd player from the center console. I put this in this forum only because most people on this site visit this area not the diy area. I needed help fast.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know it's simple, but don't want to risk damaging something since I'm trading it in. Also I don't REALLY know how the do it correctly with this particular car.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i know. noones searching that forum right now. please help

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes of course. I would only buy a tib. haha

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Answered in your other post!

·
Registered
829 Posts
Get the dealership to do it for you if its on ur trade in car.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ohh cool.thanx guys

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
if you're pulling it out of a tib, you need to open your ash tray, stick your hand in there and pull out the center console.

unplug all the plugs, grab a screwdriver and remove the screws that are holding the head unit in place, you'll see them.

once that's loose, unplug everything on the back and to reinstall stock stuff, do it in reverse.

pretty self explanatory once you start

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.