Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i don't know how long it's been there, but it looks dried up already. how the hell do i take this off?

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
There's this stuff sold at any local hardware store, Nitrate Sulphide, it's only 40 bucks, but after several coats and waxing it should come off okay.. Worked great for me.
Retard...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
soaking it with hot water for awhile and then trying to lightly take it off didn't do jack ****.

=(

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Try a clay bar...

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
wow.. you got a serious problem... my friend had that problem and the only thing that fixed it was he had to drive his car in a lake..
but be careful man.. if you got a CAI you might hydrolock... SRI you'll be fine. just drive it straight in.

EDIT: actually.. i heard a slice of bologna will do the trick nicely too. leave that baby on there for a good day in the hot sun and that bird poop will come right off

along with your paint... so only do that if youre desperate..

:3_winkthu

·
Registered
757 Posts
What You Will Need:
1.Paper Towel(s)
2.Water
3.Couple hours at the gym

Step 1: Wet paper towel
Step 2: Apply wet paper towel to the "bird droppings"
Step 3: Apply some power on the spot(this is where the couple hours at the gym kicks in) , along with circular motions of the hand in the spot where the "bird dropping" are
Step 4: Take dry paper towel and rub it around the spot
Step 5: Douple check the spot to make sure all residue is off!
Step 6: Enjoy your brand new looking car and feel confident for the next time an incident like this happens

1 - 20 of 72 Posts