Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a BLACK Hyundai emblem on their Tibby? Can ur show some pic what's look like on different color? Thinking painting my to flat black.........

·
Registered
740 Posts
yeah.. besides.. i think it only looks good on light colors.. silver, white, yellow, the 03-04 red
idk what color yours is but eh.. do it take it off if you dont like it.. color it with a marker if you want an easy off test

·
Registered
869 Posts
You could also use PlastiDip on it :)

-Brian

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PlastiDip!? not a bad idea, I got the Dark Blue body color. Maybe I should go buy the emblem and do that b4 I take it off from the Tibby.............

·
Registered
1,046 Posts

there ya go bud

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
or you can buy one of the black tuscani badges i have listed in the for sale section
The man has a point and great products. Go for it OP. I dont think it will look bad at all.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Now this thread has me oh so tempted to Plastidip my Tuscani and GTV6 badges. I just don't feel like going through the hassle of pulling them off the car again, reinstalling adhesive, and lining them up perfectly :-(

-Brian

·
Registered
81 Posts
I painted all my emblems black. I have an 06 red tib. Looks great. Just used 3m emblem tape to stick it back on. The tape holds it on and later on down the road if you want to repaint the emblem, the tape is easier to get off than glue. I'll post pics of my car later on.

EDIT: Added pics:

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts