Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ineed a black fuel door ring........ASAP if i can..

i tried painting mine....but it got messed up..lol...i'm not good with paint and cars...but oh well......it will probably be fairly cheap.....if anyone has one...please PM me or post here....thanks

·
Registered
981 Posts
sand it off and try again, i spray painted mines in like 5 mins, the ring silver and i got the clear black smoked gas door with red fuel cap, looks sweet

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how did you paint the ring without painting over the little screws that are in there?....i dont wanna end up painting them black either.......how would i mask them off, but at the same time paint in the little hole where the screws go.....

i'm seeing if i can get a good deal on one or not...but if i cant...improbably gonna have to keep trying...lol

·
Registered
981 Posts
i just painted over the screws since i did it in silver, and the screws r almost the same, i will take a pic of my gas cap tommorow so u can see how it came out

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alright......i'll check that out.....your car looks sweet by the way....i want your RRM spoiler...lol.....

the thing with mine is..i'm painting it black..lol...and the screws are silver.....so yeah...lol......i'm gonna try again tomorrow...but i'm still gonna keep an eye open on this thread to see if someone can help me out a little...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts