Registered
5,783 Posts

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GeneralPatton said:
o_O huh?

Absent from the market? Mussa has been selling these since I can remember (When I bought my car last September)

http://motorimpact.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=68
Hyundai 03-06 Tiburon Altezza Taillight
$189.00
Application (Year): 03-06

MUSSA: We are currently out of stock on BLACK altezza tail lights.
Those are the better ones with the side light lenses in them, but they've been out-of-stock also.

·
Registered
5,783 Posts
bagpiper said:
Those are the better ones with the side light lenses in them, but they've been out-of-stock also.
Oh then my bad... I used to see them all over eBay and there was a massive stock of them when I got mine like 8 months ago

·
Registered
1,632 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Bagpiper, di ya get them? How are they? Im gonna get a set too.

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
redtuscani said:
Bagpiper, di ya get them? How are they? Im gonna get a set too.
They said by Friday, and mail doesn't run today, so not yet. These are the typical ones out there that some say have had condensation problems. I figured I'd just silicone the seam befire the install. I'll post as soon as I get them.

·
Registered
279 Posts
bagpiper said:
They said by Friday, and mail doesn't run today, so not yet. These are the typical ones out there that some say have had condensation problems. I figured I'd just silicone the seam befire the install. I'll post as soon as I get them.
Sweet, keep me updated.

·
Banned
2,605 Posts
yea also.. let us know how they hold up after they get wet.. those style lights have a history of being poorly sealed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts