Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
481 - 500 of 530 Posts

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #482 ·
lol all those mods and your still rockin the stock deck, that was the first thing that had to go in mine.
LOL... I was never an audio guy ... although I play it around the clock while I'm driving, but the amount of sound was kinda enough for me :), and I had oem cd changer in the rear side panel

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #494 ·
I was running H&R springs with KYB shocks, no rub with 245/40 tire on 17x8 ET42

H&R gave drop around 1.4", and this is what most brand of springs will give you (unless you go further to sprotier springs or coilovers).

With stock wheel tires you can slam it down easily 2"

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #495 ·
Good news ... Just learned that Blacky has landed in a hand of new owner ... who sounded on the phone to value it too :)

Since I was doing my regular maintenence routines at the delaer, I had put a sticker on ECU with my phone number so if in any case they don't just dumbly change ECU setting without contacting me, and the new owner called to check on some info ... small world :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
I was very lucky to find the number, thank you soo much for the info again just FUI the car has lost many parts as i just checked the list and am very pissed for that to be honest, i want the car to get back even better as ill work hard for it and am sure this is not leaving my garage anytime soon :)

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #498 ·
I was very lucky to find the number, thank you soo much for the info again just FUI the car has lost many parts as i just checked the list and am very pissed for that to be honest, i want the car to get back even better as ill work hard for it and am sure this is not leaving my garage anytime soon :)
^^ Aha .... how nice to see you've found your way here :)

Let me ensure you once again bro, this newtiburon.com is a treasure land for information about your Tiburon ... give it sometime, and you'll be finding so much worthy hints and tips for any work you plan to do, or in the bad times problems you may face. Best of luck to you :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
^^ Aha .... how nice to see you've found your way here :)

Let me ensure you once again bro, this newtiburon.com is a treasure land for information about your Tiburon ... give it sometime, and you'll be finding so much worthy hints and tips for any work you plan to do, or in the bad times problems you may face. Best of luck to you :)

yap yap!

all good so far and your tips are giving me soo much and saving so much time of going around to find out about things and parts so lets get started and back on tuning this beast! ;)

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #500 ·
yap yap!

all good so far and your tips are giving me soo much and saving so much time of going around to find out about things and parts so lets get started and back on tuning this beast! ;)
Was nice to meet you pal :)

pm'ed you few tips that may help revive the underhood, hope they help.

Good Luck

481 - 500 of 530 Posts