Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
521 - 530 of 530 Posts

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #523 ·
Thanks for bumping the thread! Otherwise I would missed it.
Great Tib progress, wonder what you did to lumina

Greets!
Not as much :)
the very basics CAI, Exhaust, Ported TB, Intake Manifold Insulator, Tune, Lowere+Shocks, Sway Bars, Staggared Wheel setup 9F/9.5R :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hassan, how are you? It's been a little while, huh? Here's a car update for you...I sold the Tib to get 2010 Black Cherry 370Z Roadster. Traded the 2010 in on a 2014 Black Cherry 370Z Roadster. (Yeah, I love that color so I got it back-to-back.) Now I've ordered a 2018 F8 Green Challenger, which should be here any day now. Needless to say, I'm a little excited. What are you driving now? I hope you're doing well, my friend. "C"

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #528 ·
Hey C .. long time yeah

glad to hear your ok .. and sorry for the late response , checking less in here lately

Hassan, how are you? It's been a little while, huh? Here's a car update for you...I sold the Tib to get 2010 Black Cherry 370Z Roadster. Traded the 2010 in on a 2014 Black Cherry 370Z Roadster. (Yeah, I love that color so I got it back-to-back.) Now I've ordered a 2018 F8 Green Challenger, which should be here any day now. Needless to say, I'm a little excited. What are you driving now? I hope you're doing well, my friend. "C"

521 - 530 of 530 Posts