Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i was just wondering how to do the blacked out tail lights. i keep finding stuff about nightshade and vinyl, which ones better and easier. i dont want it to be permanent.

i found this link on ebay, is it any good, does anybody have anything like this, i think it would look sick on my silver one. thanx

·
Registered
11,412 Posts
well i should be able to answer your questions. if you dont want permanant vinyl is the way to go. and if you want vinyl, dont buy from that ebay auction. I have the same vinyl for cheaper. let me know if your interested

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
staw512 said:
well i should be able to answer your questions. if you dont want permanant vinyl is the way to go. and if you want vinyl, dont buy from that ebay auction. I have the same vinyl for cheaper. let me know if your interested
o sweet i knew you would show up, i shoulda asked you first. I am intersted. Is it just like tinting the windows cuz i've seen my friend do that and it seemed easy enough.

·
Registered
11,412 Posts
i suppose, its the same thing though, goes to the same paypal. you prolly noticed that its two dollars cheaper on my website(damn you paul). order it from whereever ya want, either through the site, or directly through paypal. like i said it goes to the same place.

·
Registered
11,412 Posts
well for 20 you get two, you can do 05/06 headlights, you CANT do 03/04. so if u have 05/06 and want to smoke those, ad 18 dollars

1 - 12 of 12 Posts